AAO's Saturday Trip!

Canadian

HRuXnY2.png
Aao-rs.com | #AAO | Ts.Aao-rs.com
diVOaSM.png
Sorry for the late post, went out for some drinks after last nights trip! After a very fun filled week, Against All Odds went into their weekend trip pulling a total amount of 34 golden lions. Thanks to all who came out today, and all the clans we fought! We had tons of fun and some really good laughs during the trip.
f0hYKWm.png
After hearing news that there was a big fight going on at gap, we hopped and headed up there as fast as possible. Unfortunately enough, Conviction were heading up there as well and did we a run in with each other. Not only did they catch us off guard, but their shear combat levels on us pushed us back. We began a regroup and we headed back up!

Thanks for the fight Conviction.
f0hYKWm.png
After the fight with Conviction, we spent a lot of time looking and listening for clans' locations. We then decided to make our way up to greater demonz, were we heard news that Chaotic was about to hit us. Excited for the action, we potted up and was hit by Chaotic just north of greater demonz. We then made our way into the greater demonz hut and the fight began. It was definitely a nail biter, but then all of a sudden, Conviction crashed us from the west. We then pulled east to fight them ontop of the old gate, and began fighting Conviction to the West. Oddly enough (again), Chaotic then rushed in from the south and sandwiched us between them both. We then ran past Chaotic, and got a quick re-group to head out again after.

AAO Starting: 32
CH Starting: 30
CV Starting: ?? (confirm)

AAO Ending: 10
CH Ending: ?? (confirm)
CV Ending: ?? (confirm)
f0hYKWm.png
After all this fun action, we then regrouped and headed back out with 29 people. Looking for one last fight to end off the weekend we waited for either Conviction or Chaotic to fight. Neither which, unfortunately enough, took it upon themselves to defend at bandit camps while we attack. So instead of waiting for them, we decided to just do a pkri. We told Conviction the world, knowing very well that Chaotic would show up, and that is exactly what happened. We hit Conviction from the south and the fight began. After some deadly pushes and pulls, Conviction pulled all the way east due to our numbers. We began chasing them until Chaotic hit us from behind. We then turned around, ran west, and began fighting Chaotic. We fought Chaotic after a full fight with Conviction, and then pushed them all the way to the east. We began chasing them until Olympus hit us with their massive numbers, and we pulled south to regroup and end off our trip for the day.

AAO Starting: 28
CH Starting: 25
CV Starting: 20

AAO Ending: 24
CH Ending: ?? no idea
CV Ending: 15 or so when they pushed east.
f0hYKWm.png
There is one thing that I definitely learned from today's trip, and that is: We had fucking fun. Besides all the flaming that you'll hear from the opposing clans, the video explains it all. 

These lions have heart, and family is fucking golden.

Ryan's POV:
[flash=500,500]

f0hYKWm.png
rz6OXpz.png
zPUZfyX.jpg
I8URNOi.jpg
C4O2jsB.jpg
V0ZZdj0.jpg
NjAlSlJ.jpg
ewCPvLh.jpg
ZBRPdF8.jpg
vWFFa2T.png

34? You pulled 17 and 13 tier 1. how can you take full blame for getting analed yesterday. Give credit to the other clan who made it possible for you to even go out and pk.

Wait best part is you think we hit yall cuz of cv not the fact half your clan is getting paid 400k a hit. Hahahaha

34? You pulled 17 and 13 tier 1. how can you take full blame for getting analed yesterday. Give credit to the other clan who made it possible for you to even go out and pk.

Wait best part is you think we hit yall cuz of cv not the fact half your clan is getting paid 400k a hit. Hahahaha

17 + 13 = 30, so you're missing 4. From the video showed above, we actually didn't get "analed" yesterday. We did compete with every clan, and I gave credit to everyone we did fight whether it was win or a loss.

To your second part about the 400k a hit:

4UtmJNp.png

Really hope that's working out for you. Keep donating!

17 + 13 = 30, so you're missing 4. From the video showed above, we actually didn't get "analed" yesterday. We did compete with every clan, and I gave credit to everyone we did fight whether it was win or a loss.

To your second part about the 400k a hit:

4UtmJNp.png

Really hope that's working out for you. Keep donating!

That wasn't from CH that was my personal bank and I was going to further on the locs for a profit. Moronic fucks, you also missed the point where you told me T1 is closing in to you so cya T1 can't compete.

Also shoutout to proccy for buying the locs and getting his own gp scammed bu his own clan peace.

Further edit, shoutout to you also buying ops, you pay 500k for every op that joins your clan to the recruiter, that's why you had 6/7+ invs at your trip, and said you pulled 40 to a prep. It's a shame that your in such a slump

That wasn't from CH that was my personal bank and I was going to further on the locs for a profit. Moronic fucks, you also missed the point where you told me T1 is closing into you so cya T1 can't compete.

Also shoutout to proccy for buying the locs and getting his own gp scammed my his own clan piece.

god damn, work on that english you foreigner

That wasn't from CH that was my personal bank and I was going to further on the locs for a profit. Moronic fucks, you also missed the point where you told me T1 is closing in to you so cya T1 can't compete.

Also shoutout to proccy for buying the locs and getting his own gp scammed bu his own clan peace.

Further edit, shoutout to you also buying ops, you pay 500k for every op that joins your clan to the recruiter, that's why you had 6/7+ invs at your trip, and said you pulled 40 to a prep. It's a shame that your in such a slump

Buying ops? If you can show me some solid proof of that, I will give you my account. Besides that, the flame is strong with this one. 

You did not pull 35 AAO. Why are you failing to add in that you had T1 with you? (Same cc/ts) 

Again, Duval, I already stated we did not pull 35, we pulled 34. You should be able to know that though, right? Seeing as your leaks have access to our forums, no? Not failing to add anything. It's pretty evident what happened, I don't need to be shoving it down people's throats to prove it was right or wrong. We could care less to be honest, because we had a good time.

Happy mothers day!