Possible Future Updates

I eat rocks

Fuck clan wars all the clan are gonna run away from the wild =no loots cauliflower af

Your obv new

This was how clans decided who was better than the other

U can still do clan warring in fight pits but be careful as of which u may hit your own members just as well as your opponents

Clan wars is much needed for this old school runescape community

Your obv new

This was how clans decided who was better than the other

U can still do clan warring in fight pits but be careful as of which u may hit your own members just as well as your opponents

Clan wars is much needed for this old school runescape community

Wildy will be dead watch and learn man if you bring clan wars it's already dead but will be more dead instead bring back corp cave and fist of guthix = more activity in wild and more weapons = happier players

Wildy will be dead watch and learn man if you bring clan wars it's already dead but will be more dead instead bring back corp cave and fist of guthix = more activity in wild and more weapons = happier players

That's Wut weekends r for

And wild will be reserved for more pk teams rather than just random clans massing up as a whole and hitting w2

That's Wut weekends r for

And wild will be reserved for more pk teams rather than just random clans massing up as a whole and hitting w2

I personally like it but idk will take activity out of the wild so :/ I just like the mini part where you can show off your gear and not loose it :/

I personally like it but idk will take activity out of the wild so :/ I just like the mini part where you can show off your gear and not loose it :/

Are u need are p necks brews and restores

If u want to set up a prep with sko pm "Lagg" irc we can discuss options like no1 can bring furries/wiz boots/robins/etc. if that's Wut your worried about

We can also choose a 1 def or 20 def cap idm your choice