neeed GFX ASAP

D o n

yes it's one of few things that keeps your circle of friends together (you, ultama, nobody else)

along with retardation and loneliness

Hurts my feelings man... Not everybody can be swaggerboy47hoodicap mirror selfie looking like dobby from harry potter, but hey if you think online friends are that relevant keep going bro!!!

Hurts my feelings man... Not everybody can be swaggerboy47hoodicap mirror selfie looking like dobby from harry potter, but hey if you think online friends are that relevant keep going bro!!!

what's a hoodicap stop trying to be cool

no1 likes you online nor irl so idk why you're trying to pretend that isn't a fact

what's a hoodicap stop trying to be cool

no1 likes you online nor irl so idk why you're trying to pretend that isn't a fact

8447ecd02fd375258abdbd86ed018f5f.png

bet ultama is having more fun than you...

I'm sorry, but just because you're a social outcast doesn't mean everybody is. 

8447ecd02fd375258abdbd86ed018f5f.png

bet ultama is having more fun than you...

I'm sorry but just because you're a social outcast doesn't mean everybody is. 

must be fun having ur dad beat you for signing off at 9:03pm the night before lmao

and no but you really are a social outcast lol stop denying it

must be fun having ur dad beat you for signing off at 9:03pm the night before lmao

and no but you really are a social outcast lol stop denying it

How do you know so much about me?

2ui8xoi.gif

Tbh, I don't see the problem singning off at 9 pm only proves you have a better social life..

Ya know social life doesn't mean a RS LPC!!!!

How do you know so much about me?

Image[http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/05/lurker.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Tbh, I don't see the problem singing off at 9 pm only proves you have a better social life..

Ya know social life doesn't mean a RS LPC!!!!

he has no social life the only kind of life he has is 1 that is subject to slavery and parental abuse

however i thought i'd also quickly point out you're sitting here trying to flame me about a 6 year old IRL, yet nobody has ever seen yours.

ur move lol

he has no social life the only kind of life he has of life he has is 1 that is subject to slavery and parental abuse

however i thought i'd also quickly point out you're sitting here trying to flame me about a 6 year old IRL, yet nobody has ever seen yours.

ur move lol

Tesco he's just salty his max Mage went missing and appeared in my bank

he has no social life the only kind of life he has is 1 that is subject to slavery and parental abuse

ur move lol

Kinda ironic...