Keep hiding doom

CD Kyle

I'm not. like I said, I'm working haha

You mean the clan is? well sorry, you guys massed all the teenagers who are on summer break

sorry you're in poverty and need to work. If you need a hand out you can /Query Bloodarrow42 to spy. I'm sure you can work something out to cater to your peasant needs. 

308 world for Masser clans you just humiliated yourselves. Anyways wtf is critical damage this isn't league tomatos

Yes because anyone in W308 is considered a Masser. Holy fk no wonder ur dumb as fk you're still obessed with pokemon lmfao

If you did play league i'm sure you would be in bronze cause you're fucking brown sticky stuff and whatever clan you're in is brown sticky stuff too

get fucking mad LOL

Most of doom are doing other things/playing other games and chillin. Ranks aren't always on this game 24/7 we like to do other things. You guys do give us action which is dope but these topics are pointless. 

Most of doom are doing other things/playing other games and chillin. Ranks aren't always on this game 24/7 we like to do other things. You guys do give us action which is dope but these topics are pointless.