CD, This is what happens when you fight Doom 1v1.

Ari

How many times has Zenith closed now? Know your place broccoli.

I mean wtf has LT done thats noticeable besides getting cleared 80 vs 45 by FOE?

Sucks you got lured by ZENITH ranks (: #salty

I mean wtf has LT done thats noticeable besides getting cleared 80 vs 45 by FOE?

Wtf has Zenith done on 07 besides opening and closing within a month 4 times. Btw we had nowhere near 80 lol your pulling numbers out of your ass.

Wtf has Zenith done on 07 besides opening and closing within a month 4 times. Btw we had nowhere near 80 lol your pulling numbers out of your ass.

yall got lured and gwased by Zenith ranks, nuff said (:

We did this? You closed within a week so we couldnt get another one :(

First off: this is a miniwar, its 15v15....LOL

Second, i wasnt even in zenith at that time, the leadership was completely different from our original leadership structure, ur clan is new as fuck compared to zenith dude idk what ur tryna prove here, every clan has beat every clan at least once....gratz i guess LOL

First off: this is a miniwar, its 15v15....LOL

Second, i wasnt even in zenith at that time, the leadership was completely different from our original leadership structure, ur clan is new as fuck compared to zenith dude idk what ur tryna prove here, every clan has beat every clan at least once....gratz i guess LOL

Your clan is currently losing in a rivalry to a masser ex main clan who have no pure clanning experience that has been open for less then a month. I think you should focus on Zenith's problems instead of worrying about LT. I doubt Doom is even going to last another month.

Your clan is currently losing in a rivalry to a masser ex main clan who have no pure clanning experience that has been open for less then a month. I think you should focus on Zenith's problems instead of worrying about LT. I doubt Doom is even going to last another month.

losing?

u think because cd is paying kids from edgevile to vote for them on the poll that we're LOSING

u high mate? they're not even a pure clan they bring mains in clan wars......l0l

losing?

u think because cd is paying kids from edgevile to vote for them on the poll that we're LOSING

u high mate? they're not even a pure clan they bring mains in clan wars......l0l

Are you in a state of denial? Have you been paying attention to whats been happening in the past 2 weeks? Im not in CD but I've watch their trip vids and it looks like their beating the brown sticky stuff out of you.

Are you in a state of denial? Have you been paying attention to whats been happening in the past 2 weeks? Im not in CD but I've watch their trip vids and it looks like their beating the brown sticky stuff out of you.

Since you clearly agree that CD is a masser ex-main clan that have no pure clanning experience at all why do u continue to side with them and let them think they have a place here in the pure community?

By "Losing" if your referring to the poll. CD has been telling their member to make sharkbrew posts and vote. Doom didn't even acknowledge the poll voting because we clearly don't give a fuck....it's just a ploy by slushpuppy to gain members on this forums, he gained like 20 CD kids registering on here because of the poll rofl

In addition to that, you think them teaming with IP+NP+s0 and bringing a main unit and 40+ def kids in mith isn't helping them spew propaganda to retards like you?

Are you in a state of denial? Have you been paying attention to whats been happening in the past 2 weeks? Im not in CD but I've watch the CD+IP+NP trip vids and it looks like those 3 allied clans are  beating the brown sticky stuff out of you.

fixed your post for you bud