Definition of LPC

Living

You complain about teaming?  I saw you standing next to Olympus/np/ip lolololol

Them double standards arent gonna improve your clan.

For the first fight, it was completely 1v1, and Doom got dropped like flies.

Better luck next time Zenith v8

You complain about teaming?  I saw you standing next to Olympus/np/ip lolololol

Them double standards arent gonna improve your clan.

For the first fight, it was completely 1v1, and Doom got dropped like flies.

Better luck next time Zenith v8

you're a fucking broccoli and prove it every time you post here. We don't need to team like you tomatos, we can actually pull our own members on weekends.

GJ getting smacked today gtfo with your mains brown sticky stuff clan. Thx for the loot.

ICzkUEa.gif

you're a fucking broccoli and prove it every time you post here. We don't need to team like you tomatos, we can actually pull our own members on weekends.

GJ getting smacked today gtfo with your mains brown sticky stuff clan. Thx for the loot.

We cleared you 1 v 1... when your numbers dropped we just fought olympus with you guys crashing the fight in the last stage like retards and screaming cd cleared. remedy was acing for us bcs olympus would crash the first fight

Tell @@Georgiie to fuck off then.

KSzkvJg.png

You are tagging me for?

Tell your brown sticky stuffty allies not to bring 90+ combats, then come cry about our mains that are level 110+ and cant hit your level 70s at 38 wildy. 

We clearly dropped all of you one by one from South ruins(singles)(west wildy) to fucking single strips(east of 26 hills), make sure you keep the excuses up, you're making your own clan look like brown sticky stuff even tho they already are. We'll see you guys some other day keep up the good 2 hours mass, it helps you a lot!

You are tagging me for?

Tell your brown sticky stuffty allies not to bring 90+ combats, then come cry about our mains that are level 110+ and cant hit your level 70s at 38 wildy. 

We clearly dropped all of you one by one from South ruins(singles)(west wildy) to fucking single strips(east of 26 hills), make sure you keep the excuses up, you're making your own clan look like brown sticky stuff even tho they already are. We'll see you guys some other day keep up the good 2 hours mass, it helps you a lot!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease show proof tomato

Doom ended their trip early to do a drop party l0l0l0l0l

3 hour trip = ending early

gonna have to leave before I get cancer from these tards