Olympus Superior Sunday

Tom Valor

30d9q20.png

k3of3r.png

Olympus set out today with 55 Gods, later peaking at 61. We had to wait a good hour before getting any action at all, but when we received it, it was worth it. We dominated all trip long and maintained a 50+ pull for the 2 hour duration. 

Shoutout to...

Critical Damage being a borderline main clan

Clans not coming out for a full hour after mass

Remedy and Critical Damage's marriage

Tier 1 wearing Olympus capes

24faauc.png

2m4ax50.png

2925vzo.jpg

Olympus vs. Imperial

We heard Imperial were chilling just outside of Bandit Camp, so we decided to log right on top of them and they ran east of singles immediately without any attempt of reciprocation. During the time they ran to single, we killed at least 10 of them and after that hit we barely saw them anymore for the rest of the trip. 

Olympus vs. Doom ft Critical Damage

After much hopping and scouting, we found Doom at Dark Hill with around 60 opts. We rushed into the western side of the hill and dropped a hefty amount of opts with our strong scimitar pushes. Unlike Imperial, Doom attempted to fight back but it didn't last very long. We pushed them north into the trees and we were pushing them west into singles into CD crashed and both clans fled west into singles, with the Gods obtaining the upper hand.

Olympus vs. Tier 1 / Severance / Imperial

Tier 1 were so ashamed to wear their own capes they had to wear other clans' cape to attempt to become relevant, you could say they're on their last dying breath. After smashing the 10 Tier 1 members sniping our clan, we encountered Severance. With no hesitation, we pulled scims and potted up and destroyed their front lines. Severance seemed quite lost and attempted to run north instead of south. We kept being extremely aggressive on them, camping scims and sniping north with bows, constantly chasing them north until they were completely cleared.

We looked back down south and Imperial had 30 members sniping our back lines. It wasn't long until we turned around and bodied them, chasing them all the way east into singles.

Olympus vs. Critical Damage <3 Remedy/Conviction/Doom

There was basically a huge cluster near Hillz. We kicked ass and took clans 1 by 1. Conviction was the last time come in. We pulled south to level 7 from level 10 (Where the fight was) and CV didn't follow. We grabbed a fall in and caught up with CV around Chaos Alter. We fought for a bit there until Critical Damage crashed. The fight eventually moved to corp where we pushed CD all the way east. At this Point Conviction re-hit and we basically took them down when Doom hit. We pulled north and grabbed a fall in. The fight moved to Hillz. We hit it there and cleared everyone up.

Olympus vs. Critical Damage <3 Remedy/Conviction

We started with a fight against Critical Damage at sperm. Remedy hit followed by Conviction. We eventually pulled the fight towards corp where we took control and pushed everyone from Corp to single strip.

Olympus vs. Doom 

Olympus then ran into Doom just outside Chaos Alter. We pulled bows and picked off their high levels before we took the fight west of 18 ports. We sent Doom to Lumbridge just as Critical Damage decided to crash. Olympus moved south of graves in multi and clumped here waiting for returners before we decided to grab prayer. 

Olympus vs. Doom/Critical Damage

We found ourselves fighting Doom again inside Chaos Alter this time. We railed Doom again, moving as a unit and pushing our scimitars. Olympus chased the last few out of CA where we met Critical Damage. The fight moved towards graves/corp and finished at pond. Well done to all you Olympus lads who out returned the main clan winning the fight #ClearedDown20 

Topic Written by @@Godly and @Elder 

Videos

@@Tom Valor

@@Godly

@Rijin

@@Mellow

Pictures

UbdGK2Y.png

WG1zvdz.png

GNeN3M1.png

29pvJTe.png

X1D397L.png

iKq0X77.png

ffcfd3163f80a81a42e141a2b451fbc4.png00ecb4407840485dd57ed67e817fd2e4.png414cdbf7e5ffc601ef67e7da90e674e5.png83a0fd95178332fdbcdb3361de8da5ee.png25ed15e8806828cd1809b813d87f1f82.png75cc5be9c6ca158fc92c95a6a38eeb40.png9b7ffc64570739ea3fab0ba8a0d167b0.pngb90cac10bb65c2d894eee6939d0b0c72.png00c130daf1ac7f2d9b54d471ccd9a029.pngb37ec9c2cb375e6e4a3cef4a4dfd6e09.pnge312780ea7d8c867af856c159a63d551.png769982fe567de5412230af6f6880f8de.pngc52d536c6c32f15a7f423369a1386a77.png

KP187HH.png

SJXowYj.png

And you guys mass recruited when f2p came out. Gratz.. idk why your flaming.

g6qfo.jpg

Yeah, I dont know you.. but lpc is abut getting new people into the community, FOE + MM did the same back in the day. Look at us now, you cant touch us in wildy, neither can you in clan wars.

you pull 10 on the weekends and have to be wannabe's of olympus now.

Yeah, know your fucking place. you get beat by chaotic lmao

Lvl 90s in an LPC

FACEPALM

110 mains camping us all trip is a lpc..

facepalm.

we only have 2 90s, our cb average is 73, and we're all pures.

Just keep teaming with remedy, prep us, cya next week.

Oh, and. Thanks for bumping my topic dude ;) ily

The mains werent with us...

The reason why they camped you was because of your 90's which didnt belong in an lpc fight in the first place.

They also had olympus capes so i dont know where they came from.

Yeah, I dont know you.. but lpc is abut getting new people into the community, FOE + MM did the same back in the day. Look at us now, you cant touch us in wildy, neither can you in clan wars.

You realize you haven't beat us in clan wars yet? lol your facts are invalid. 

Also let's not forget what capes your wearing. Foe's, so in other words your Foe wannabes?

If T1 is so brown sticky stuff then why did one of my members single-handedly got 7 scims from one hit on you guys?

If you want me to prove more points keep flaming. I'm only here to state facts and not made up storys.

5556bae3732f998e20e16e6bcf1fdf7d.png

Lmao at the morons who think t1 cares what u think of them, they probably had tons of fun

Gj on your trip, imp was scared to fight even though we had even opts so we just yolo'd into you xd

ye ty for the fights

The reason why they camped you was because of your 90's which didnt belong in an lpc fight in the first place.

god bless

wannabe olympus that makes no sense aren't you guys wannabe Foe, SPEAK UP BRUV MAN JUST MERKED U EASY TING BRUV

Blacke, was on hi main all the time, then was with you on his pure @the last hit

- i services I

- I am cd, or whatever those re all your mains. dont tell me some main changed his name to JOIN CD lmao

You realize you haven't beat us in clan wars yet? lol your facts are invalid. 

Also let's not forget what capes your wearing. Foe's, so in other words your Foe wannabes?

If T1 is so brown sticky stuff then why did one of my members single-handedly get 7 scims from one hit on you guys?

If you want me to prove more points keep flaming. I'm only here to state facts and not made up storys.

5556bae3732f998e20e16e6bcf1fdf7d.png

I'm telling you you cant beat us in clan wars, you broccoli. this doesnt mean reps, because your ml is 22, you cant even do a prep, or you need to pull 100% of your ml.

Get youer facts right. I know your IQ is like equal to an ape, but still man, clan wars isn't only preps.

I'd love to set up an event with you, if you're not scared tbh. 

Just keep being the bitches. Your clan are dogs.

wannabe olympus that makes no sense aren't you guys wannabe Foe, SPEAK UP BRUV MAN JUST MERKED U EASY TING BRUV

yeah dude we've been in their shadow for the longest time but we just can't seem to get on their lvl

As far as I'm concerned we have the same uniforms cause they look sxc

Foe wasnt open at the time Olympus just opened, foe was still closed, there's nothing like a "FOE" Teamcape, when the clan is closed.

its a team-30 cape Now Foe reopened, of course we will change our capes as soon as we move up to the higher tier clans.

I dont know who you are, probably a paki or something. Go fucking sell camel rides to Varrock for 500 gp ea you paki