LPC 2v2

tesco

After some talk with CD, Severance and CD are down to 2v2 Doom / Olympus

Imperial wouldn't pull enough to make it 2v2, would pretty much be severance + cd vs doom (lmfao) so to make it fair, Olympus can take their spot

@@Tom Valor @@Ari ?

@@tesco Thing is, they'll just bring mains and hand out CD capes in edgevile. Even if this was matched it would have to count for something for me to accept it. Aswell as 1 person over 30def be a disqualification.

@@tesco Thing is, they'll just bring mains and hand out CD capes in edgevile. Even if this was matched it would have to count for something for me to accept it. Aswell as 1 person over 30def be a disqualification.

obviously would have a combat cap & 20def account cap 1def gear

u were born and raised in Massacre on battlescape, what are u even talking about chipmunk boy, god bless your soul

he's being facetious about his own clan because that's the only thing people can say about us... God bless your soul for even thinking that it was directed at you, or even had you in mind.

It would be 100v100 as im sure between all 4 clans there would be no problem pulling that high

Query me on IRC to discuss defence/combat caps - see if olympus are on board too as this would be fun