what clan do you hate the most?

Sith-

I honestly don't care how you think of me lmao.

But anyways why didn't u mention nobody over 25 def can attend the prep?

Looks like your afraid

we do it and tend to all your excuses I just doubt you will show up lol

Like J-Swag said, I don't really hate a clan because every clan that tried to start brown sticky stuff with Remedy in the end just gave us free action/loots/members

For example before the LPC stuff came out and Remedy was a team, SMD/Vigour/BP/AAO(the pking team) used to literally do a 4 way alliancee against us, and in the end many of their membres left and joined us, giving us better pulls and better lava dragon trips(at that time that was the only thing we could do lol)

When we went LPC every clan that tried to fuck with us ended up closing, or closing into us, or just slumping hard. (Son Hage, D5, Curse, CH), I could also put AAO in this category because they yet have still to clear us once in a wildy fight, if we didn't close we'd be dancing on their grave :P.

'give us more preps'

CD gave you one prep.

Imperial gave you 2

Olympus tried but if ranks are getting ddosed then whats the point of prepping you again?

our ranks got hit off as well last time we prepped you, but unlike you we actually have brains and realized that it doesn't mean it was you hitting us off

Like J-Swag said, I don't really hate a clan because every clan that tried to start brown sticky stuff with Remedy in the end just gave us free action/loots/membersFor example before the LPC stuff came out and Remedy was a team, SMD/Vigour/BP/AAO(the pking team) used to literally do a 4 way alliancee against us, and in the end many of their membres left and joined us, giving us better pulls and better lava dragon trips(at that time that was the only thing we could do lol)When we went LPC every clan that tried to fuck with us ended up closing, or closing into us, or just slumping hard. (Son Hage, D5, Curse, CH), I could also put AAO in this category because they yet have still to clear us once in a wildy fight, if we didn't close we'd be dancing on their grave :P.

doesnt d5 use your teamspeak lo