Doom's F2P Sunday - Domination - Ft. CD, OP, AAO - May 24th 2015

Hormone

not gonna lie only thing people know about you is that you just close and reopen with a different name due to your leaderships incapability to lead a clan under pressure. i  believe it considering they gave YOU of all people a rank in their zenith v9? and by the way i hope you realize that your reputation throughout the community is interpreted as being a fucking downie considering the way you portray yourself and represent your clan throughout these forums

you're a spy and cd's biggest bitch boy according to how much you suck up to them on these forums. gtfoh spy lmfao

thanks for the bump and DAYUM thanks for all the posts, we're at 100 already lmao

@ 

Nice teleports. 4 varrock teleports? you musta been teleporting alot today huh?

lmfao, bringing teleport runes to the wild on an official trip is about the lowest and pussiest thing you can do lmfao. shows how scared they are to lose some f2p gear LOL

nice job @, you continue to show the quality of your clan :)

From what I recall, I asked for a PKRI against you, and you accepted. But then said, nvm. All we wanted was a good clean 1v1 for once instead of a mashup.. Haha.

I don't remember having a PKRI but I did leave near the end, so I might of missed it.

Was fun though thanks for the action.

From what I recall, I asked for a PKRI against you, and you accepted. But then said, nvm. All we wanted was a good clean 1v1 for once instead of a mashup.. Haha.

I don't remember having a PKRI but I did leave near the end, so I might of missed it.

We had a clean 1v1 with you guys towards the end of our trip. Was really fun, as always, thanks for the good fights <3

we fought them near black knights

We got one with ya for tomorrow in clan wars, we wanted to punish CD today ^_^

Taken from todays trip af305ef3a61d952bb712faab325001ea.gif

We'll make our own rules broccoli @@iObsession

ur a trash mpc clan that cant compete with hpc/mpcs so u try to get events with LPCs, when we dont wanna fight u cuz u want cauliflower ass rules ur ranks come in our ts flaming, gtfo nooblet