Are LPC's getting more action?

Proccy

The activity for LPC's has spiked in the last few weeks with every clan growing massively, and numerous rivalries such as Doom/CD, AAO/Ch and Imperial/Severance.

If you only have one account would it even be worth training to HPC stats as at the moment it just seems like a leakfest where the highest pull wins.

So if you're in both a LPC and HPC, which scene do you enjoy better and why?

Il give you a run down of hpc fights, no1 can compete with foe and there 80 - 100 man pull. clans like fatality, tlp, zu,lt,cp,rd, are bascialy all brown sticky stuff and scared to fight eachother because of there pulls and now that foe don't have anyone to fight they then crash or hit the few fights these clans try.

Well I recently made the transition to LPC. I was doing both for the time being but the HPC is pretty set forth in what to expect. I like the LPC scene because every weekend something new is going on and there are a lot of new clans coming, merging and well a lot of action going on. I definetly enjoy the lpc scene!

There is no competition look at the LPC's opened, the only LPC still open since day 1 of LPC's coming back is Olympus. Look back every other clan is closed and now we got main clans opening like CM who bring mains to their events. Join Olympus and become a god.

Also if you wanna check that this is legit about all the mains look at our VODS and even CMs you can see the kids in rune with their capes on saying brown sticky stuff like we are doom its pathetic.

LPC? Doom AAO and CH are the only LPCs u listed

CD is a main clan

Imperial and Severance are MPCs...they ask for 83 Combat caps...

u realize aao are around the same combat as us, they generally ask for the same combat cap as their leader is 81 cb

every clan but you has higher combats, CH is dead and not even worth mentioning it is only your clan that is unable to train because you're brown sticky stuff at the game

u sit here cryin about being the only "real lpc" but u choose to come out at our times, not everyone wants to be a level 50  forever lmfao