where did Zenith rank in top clans pre eoc?

WHERESRACH3L

You forgot nme, who slumped them to like 20 pulls same as we did to cp, but yeah they weren't good

Idk man if your think of the same era as I am Z Slumped NME than declared on them than fullout'd them and outpulled them by 20 and sweep'd em O.O?

Idk man if your think of the same era as I am Z Slumped NME than declared on them than fullout'd them and outpulled them by 20 and sweep'd em O.O?

But we were purely members and old school members. Remember zenith has somewhat of a history and nme was open for merely 6-7 months at the time. Don't think you took us in a single f2p prep either (could be wrong), I also don't think you pulled over 35 at any trip pre eoc sooooooo you tell me. LOL

But we were purely members and old school members. Remember zenith has somewhat of a history and nme was open for merely 6-7 months at the time. Don't think you took us in a single f2p prep either (could be wrong), I also don't think you pulled over 35 at any trip pre eoc sooooooo you tell me. LOL

Uh.... We beat you like 3-4 preps consistantly before we even fullout'd u lol. Idk man we're talking about pre-eoc idk what you're saying. Yes NME was oldschool members mostly but still for oldschool there quality was never the best and pretty lackluster. Even when u hit your peak at 60-70 pulls 2-3 weeks later you where back to 30-40 man pulls.

Uh.... We beat you like 3-4 preps consistantly before we even fullout'd u lol. Idk man we're talking about pre-eoc idk what you're saying. Yes NME was oldschool members mostly but still for oldschool there quality was never the best and pretty lackluster. Even when u hit your peak at 60-70 pulls 2-3 weeks later you where back to 30-40 man pulls.

Pretty sure you beat us in 1 f2p prep whilst we were open. We were also competing with some of the top clans while you were still at the bottom of the chain fighting hi and cp. you really can't compare the two because we basically annihilated zenith

Pretty sure you beat us in 1 f2p prep whilst we were open. We were also competing with some of the top clans while you were still at the bottom of the chain fighting hi and cp. you really can't compare the two because we basically annihilated zenith

More than 1 :P

The only 1 I vidded was me "Slumped" And I knew they prep'd you even b4 I joined which was 1-2 months pre-fullout :)

we beat every clan in both servers matched before, but it's none of my business to prove to salty cd/severance kids lol