Know your damn place.

A L L E N

No clan closed Imperial we had 55 man pull last sunday 20 applicants on our site atm. Reason why imperial closed is that sv is reopening as a lpc clan and we had alot of sv members in our clan that started sv from the bottom, 5 of our higher ranks were leaving in 2-3 weeks. 

Trauma i swear you will close when sv open, with your 30 pull on weekends you can't do brown sticky stuff. 

No clan closed Imperial we had 55 man pull last sunday 20 applicants on our site atm. Reason why imperial closed is that sv is reopening as a lpc clan and we had alot of sv members in our clan that started sv from the bottom, 5 of our higher ranks were leaving in 2-3 weeks. 

Trauma i swear you will close when sv open, with your 30 pull on weekends you can't do brown sticky stuff. 

Didn't you pull 20 when trauma closed? 

Didnt your last sunday trip consist of you trying to hit olympus then them bitch slapping you backwards?

stay easy lmfao

RELAX PARVEZ ROFL IT'S JUST A GAME xddddddddd

We closed because a good majority of our actual core will be going to sv when they reopen. Not only that, our staff team is not all that active, speaking for myself also. R.I.P anyways, it was a glorious run. Thanks everyone!

We closed because a good majority of our actual core will be going to sv when they reopen. Not only that, our staff team is not all that active, speaking for myself also. R.I.P anyways, it was a glorious run. Thanks everyone!

41Ee1rr.png