why is supremacy not prepping tlp?

33th

you wore eops cape the one time we prepped to make it not cancer, we are willing to wear a different cape for a prep to return the favour 

please feel free to read the rest of my post

biggest example of why we wont fight TLP in clw:

we won our first round vs zu in p2p 24-24 21-0.

Hanu and friends show up, 3 people dc and our ts starts getting hit

it's very weird how that ALWAYS happens.  Severance had Imperial and Olympus saying they were dcing and guess who was at Severance preps: Hanu and other TLP members. 

We have nothing to gain from prepping TLP, feel free to fight us in the wild though (our DCs can reconnect and come back to the fight unlike CLW), we can schedule a F2P PKRI, we'll even wear a different cape :P

please feel free to read the rest of my post

biggest example of why we wont fight TLP in clw:

we won our first round vs zu in p2p 24-24 21-0.

Hanu and friends show up, 3 people dc and our ts starts getting hit

it's very weird how that ALWAYS happens.  Severance had Imperial and Olympus saying they were dcing and guess who was at Severance preps: Hanu and other TLP members. 

We have nothing to gain from prepping TLP, feel free to fight us in the wild though (our DCs can reconnect and come back to the fight unlike CLW), we can schedule a F2P PKRI, we'll even wear a different cape :P

nah ur clan is brown sticky stuff lmao

yh but ur in supremacy lol

supremacy..

Yeah again I'm correct in my assumption saying that every clan you've been in has closed within 3 months.

Supremacy is a successful clan and nobody can doubt that.  Unlike your brown sticky stuffty LPC that lasted 41 days, mine progressed onto the HPC scene taking #1 in its first weeks as an HPC beating down Fi and EOP multiple times throughout October.  We still remain top 3 on the weekends, so feel free to tell me about how great your clans have been.

Until then, keep stating the simple fact that I'm in Supremacy.  It's great banter.

Hopefully TLP doesn't close just like every other Hanuman clan.  I'm sure the old TLP won't let him run it into the ground too much.

I hate the new TLP, but I have respect for any old TLP member, so my flame is only meant for the people who act like private server morons.

You could always fight each other on weekends where there's more to call than a scim push every 2 seconds.

Seriously you favor preps over weekends which is odd. This rivalry is doing nothing and it could be way more fun -.-

If you think thats all there is to it its no wonder why none of you clans have ever been successful in it.

Also hilarious you bring up favouring preps to weekend events when you were in a clan that brought literally 20 mains with them everywhere and tries to hit clans in single instead of multi. It must be fun when you have a shroud of mains following you everywhere.

Yeah again I'm correct in my assumption saying that every clan you've been in has closed within 3 months.

Supremacy is a successful clan and nobody can doubt that.  Unlike your brown sticky stuffty LPC that lasted 41 days, mine progressed onto the HPC scene taking #1 in its first weeks as an HPC beating down Fi and EOP multiple times throughout October.  We still remain top 3 on the weekends, so feel free to tell me about how great your clans have been.

Until then, keep stating the simple fact that I'm in Supremacy.  It's great banter.

Hopefully TLP doesn't close just like every other Hanuman clan.  I'm sure the old TLP won't let him run it into the ground too much.

I hate the new TLP, but I have respect for any old TLP member, so my flame is only meant for the people who act like private server morons.

Yeah dude nobody cares. You can type out essays all you want but its not going to change the fact that every clan you've ever been in have been mediocre.

Yeah dude nobody cares. You can type out essays all you want but its not going to change the fact that every clan you've ever been in have been mediocre.

You still don't deny or dispute my argument, nor will you accept a wilderness fight vs us.  What's the excuse for not fighting in the wild?

PM me on IRC we'll figure out a time and place for a wilderness event :).  I'm not interested in getting ddosed 3 times by some kid who's been in every version of some cauliflower dramatic clans on battlescape.  Keep your ego boost (the fact you asked for a week prep 35 minimum is laughable - how about responding to some wilderness inqueries).  I could care less about my ranking on the clan ladder on sharkbrew unlike your self esteems relying on it.  I'm just down for some fun, and quite frankly I don't find a ddosing flame war fun to maintain at clanwars.  It's a total of 5 minutes of fighting with 20 minutes of waiting (oh wait that sounds like a TLP trip no wonder you like clanwars).

Posting about this cauliflower brown sticky stuff on public forums for 30 people in the clan community to see it really is a fucking waste of time rofl (you're exactly right - NOBODY CARES LOL), if you're gonna make some banter make it good.

Until then you can suck my dick (I'll be a little forceful so you guys don't enjoy it too much).  You can act like there's a rivalry, but until you act it out in the wilderness or change your capes, we're not giving you brown sticky stuff.

Just looks like supremacy doesnt give a brown sticky stuff about Tlp really...they just treat em like any other competition in the wilderness while Tlp keeps making all the banter and sprinkling salt everywhere and for what? Cuz Supremacy took a dead clans cape not knowing that the it would soon be reopened by a few no namers??? Getting childish at this point

anyone who has a brain sees that we (TLP) have the most preps out of anyone. and the ONLY clan, who has EVER accused us of ddosing is:

1: our supposed rival

2: has the most to lose

and what happened? We slammed them. Slammed doesn't  begin to cover how easy that fight was. LMFAO. what an easy way to explain brown sticky stuff member quality than to try and say we knocked them off line? 

They have members that come into our IRC with ip grabbers and get banned (looking at you, Aquaxi, does your dad know you're a nimrod?), they decline every offer we have for a prep, and at this point, what good would fighting them in the wild do at this point? Neither clan wants to do this cauliflower right click brown sticky stuff because it's an I don't off fest.

Not 6 hours ago, SUP fought RD in a wild fight while having many more opts than they disclosed. This is why nobody fights in the wild other than weekends, when cauliflower clans do cauliflower brown sticky stuff like this that makes nobody want to fight them. If you don't give RD an ounce of decency, why should we bother? 

Supremacy, accept our fucking invitation if you want any shred of respect from me.

3at, i have accomplished more since getting into pure clanning in 2k15 than you have in your entire RS career. What a joke. 

TL;DR, SUP members are brainwashed, spoonfed dolts that don't realize Hostility is a zombie that will never accomplish anything

You still don't deny or dispute my argument, nor will you accept a wilderness fight vs us.  What's the excuse for not fighting in the wild?

PM me on IRC we'll figure out a time and place for a wilderness event :).  I'm not interested in getting ddosed 3 times by some kid who's been in every version of some cauliflower dramatic clans on battlescape.  Keep your ego boost (the fact you asked for a week prep 35 minimum is laughable - how about responding to some wilderness inqueries).  I could care less about my ranking on the clan ladder on sharkbrew unlike your self esteems relying on it.  I'm just down for some fun, and quite frankly I don't find a ddosing flame war fun to maintain at clanwars.  It's a total of 5 minutes of fighting with 20 minutes of waiting (oh wait that sounds like a TLP trip no wonder you like clanwars).

Posting about this cauliflower brown sticky stuff on public forums for 30 people in the clan community to see it really is a fucking waste of time rofl (you're exactly right - NOBODY CARES LOL), if you're gonna make some banter make it good.

Until then you can suck my dick (I'll be a little forceful so you guys don't enjoy it too much).  You can act like there's a rivalry, but until you act it out in the wilderness or change your capes, we're not giving you brown sticky stuff.

You dont like clanwars because you lose.

If I never won anything I'd probably like the wild better too so I could just claim a win regardless of the outcome.

I didnt read the rest of your essay btw so feel free to type another one that I wont read again.

Because they don't want to lose. They know what happened the last time they prepped us and they probably want to hold on to any sort of fake hype their ranks push on their members

It's sorta sad because the rivalry could be great for both clans considering how similar our pulls are. I feel bad for their members who are smart enough to see through the bullbrown sticky stuff and have to listen to people like this everyday:

a28b5d1ed312a0d612f32f50aaf98da2.png

Well I guess the only logical thing to do if you're afraid of being "ddossed by TLP" is ask every clan they prep if anyone ever dced lol

In EoP we won all of our F2P preps and ended up losing the last few P2P vs them but there were no d/c issues, no foul play and lots of fun, regardless of how anti-eop a number of them were.

You do want fun right!? There's a majority of people assuming TLP would win in a prep so why not do what Fi finally did in this situation with Foe and give them a prep as there really isn't much to lose apart from maybe a temporary dent to your ego if you did lose.

I'd love to see some top quality fights between you guys

Well I guess the only logical thing to do if you're afraid of being "ddossed by TLP" is ask every clan they prep if anyone ever dced lol

In EoP we won all of our F2P preps and ended up losing the last few P2P vs them but there were no d/c issues, no foul play and lots of fun, regardless of how anti-eop a number of them were.

You do want fun right!? There's a majority of people assuming TLP would win in a prep so why not do what Fi finally did in this situation with Foe and give them a prep as there really isn't much to lose apart from maybe a temporary dent to your ego if you did lose.

I'd love to see some top quality fights between you guys

Every other clan we fight claims TLP has never ddosed during a prep.

Get over yourselves Supremacy.