Supremacy F2P PKRI vs RD (30-Min capped)

Ham

To summarise:

- Lied about OPS

- Maintained a +10 throughout the fights

- Tried to dip 17 minutes in.

I personally thought it was a fun little midweek event and would love to do more of the sort but I think if the sup guys are taking it a bit seriously. If they truly thought they'd won there wouldn't be so much defensiveness on this topic nor would we have sup members coming on our TS pissed at 3at for dipping early. 

To summarise:

- Lied about OPS

I personally thought it was a fun little midweek event and would love to do more of the sort but I think if the sup guys are taking it a bit seriously. If they truly thought they'd won there wouldn't be so much defensiveness on this topic nor would we have sup members coming on our TS pissed at 3at for dipping early. 

Yea bro let's summarize this.

- 40v13

- Get the main unit

To summarise:

- Lied about OPS

- Why does it matter about our opts? It was a planned PKRI if we have 43 to your 37 deal with it.  You guys had -6 not -10 calm down.

- "Get the main unit" (That's +10 right there)

- Where is RD's topic if you guys won?

We're being defensive because you guys are attacking us with cauliflower allegations when you guys are the ones who brought mains lmfao.

To summarise:

- Lied about OPS

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

To summarise:

- Lied about OPS

Look at the first page of the topic its everyone saying "gj ty for fight" etc from supremacy members then you get that broccoli shawn posting brown sticky stuff all over this topic , its just supremacy members defending themselves.

o/t gj supremacy.

- Why does it matter about our opts? It was a planned PKRI if we have 43 to your 37 deal with it.  You guys had -6 not -10 calm down.

- "Get the main unit" (That's +10 right there)

- Where is RD's topic if you guys won?

We're being defensive because you guys are attacking us with cauliflower allegations when you guys are the ones who brought mains lmfao.

We have a vid which shows we won down 10, we don't need a propaganda topic.