Long live Spartans! Forever the #1 LPC

D o n

Long live imperial!! ;) y'all leaving gives Olympus less action. But I guess we're the #1 Lpc

Olympus isnt even an lpc anymore bro.just a bunch of retarted kids thats mpc but r scared to go out as an mpc so they go out on lpc times but that didnt stop us to bully them.

Olympus isnt even an lpc anymore bro.just a bunch of retarted kids thats mpc but r scared to go out as an mpc so they go out on lpc times but that didnt stop us to bully them.

You didn't bully olympus, you stopped your saturday trips after getting bullied by trauma and any hit you tried to get on olympus ended with you running away and logging out after getting slammed lmfao

It really sucks that i got to miss out on imperial :( by the time i got back on everyone was nearly maxed and I knew i couldn't play catch up so I opened WK instead which was a lot of fun but still.   From the few events i did attend with my babypure I know that you guys seriously did some work and where by far the best clan I saw matched. Best of luck to all of you guys in the future and Syracuse keep in touch with me man! :)