Chaotic - One last time

Canadian

Lol none of you's closed us, We know ourselves why we closed and just to clarify yous had no input in closing us but if you's want to think that then i won't be stopping yous, It was me and Duval who made the decision.

Lol none of you's closed us, We know ourselves why we closed and just to clarify yous had no input in closing us but if you's want to think that then i won't be stopping yous, It was me and Duval who made the decision.

Yous should come out on one last trip today. You's will be missed otherwise. Give yo'us ans youes clan a proper burial.

Yous should come out on one last trip today. You's will be missed otherwise. Give yo'us ans youes clan a proper burial.

I am going out tonight just not as chaotic. its over like it should have been when we first closed the clan back in the day

Ciao!

Yeah, that's what I'd say too. #ClosedBitch

Thanks for leaking for us, Ortho!

LMFAO im done, and just today Ortho pms me calling me a bundle of twigsgot for Leaking. LOL 

Dumb cunt I've never even done barrows, had to make a sharkbrew account to see Gary Beadle is the one who started this rumor, thanks for clearing it up Canadian.

PS MY CHARACTER IS BLACK YA TWAT. @ortho

And just on a final note, Chaotic was fun as fuck and it's unfortunate that it closed but that's just how it is. Many ranks including myself gave up on the clan instead of grinding out recruiting. Duval says lots of funny/cauliflower brown sticky stuff but I can tell you he's a guy you want on your side. That dude was more dedicated to Chaotic than anyone, by FAR. Props to holding it together for so long and cheers for all the fun guys :P.

Man I love how Gary has a little snarky comment everytime Duval says something but won't open his little pip-squeek mouth on ts. Typical rs reject. 

From day 1 I tried to keep him from coming into our clan just from seeing his behavior in past clans, unfortunately no one listened to me except my bud who went inactive xd. 

Anybody who thinks Duval is dedicated is delusional.

The clan was literally packed full of inbreds and downies who thought that they meant something. But in actuality everyone in the clan was given a rank so they would stay. Like no joke, you would have more elders/elites than guests/normal members. 

Everybody who was in the first iteration of Chaotic knew what would happen, and what's gunna happen:

>ch will close again when duval goes awol or bored of the game 

>ch will reopen for the 19th time with the same irrelevant 4nr spastics

>cycle repeats

>gratz on time waste

It's a shame that all this nonsense didn't end when the first Chaotic died back in 2k10. Owell. It's nice keeping tabs on Chaotic cause' I get to see some of the cool folk from Chv1.

The clan was literally packed full of inbreds and downies who thought that they meant something. But in actuality everyone in the clan was given a rank so they would stay. Like no joke, you would have more elders/elites than guests/normal members. 

Everybody who was in the first iteration of Chaotic knew what would happen, and what's gunna happen:

>cycle repeats

>gratz on time waste

It's a shame that all this nonsense didn't end when the first Chaotic died back in 2k10. Owell. It's nice keeping tabs on Chaotic cause' I get to see some of the cool folk from Chv1.

Typical blaming a leader for a clan closing. Everyone was at fault.

And it sure as hell wasn't a waste of time, I speak for everyone when I say we had some great times in Chaotic. Of course you wouldn't know since all you did was post negative brown sticky stuff on the forums all the time, although it was sometimes insightful.

>cycle repeats

>gratz on time waste

chaotic has never been good, my friend