Future thoughts on game of thrones *Maybe a Spoiler*

موني

Ok so the recent ending was fucking awesome that hoe was riding dat dragon like a baws. I still can't believe he fucking set his daughter on fire (Seriously like wtf).

My future thoughts-I really hope aiya fucking becomes a killer and goes wild cause I hate watching her walk around and waste time in the show (seriously like she's been a filler basically for like 2-3 weeks)

FUTURE SPOILERS-The leader of the wightwalkers is a stark (Ned starks uncle) it was also said that neds son will be the one that eventually gets involved in the war since he can control animals etc. and control all 3 dragons and defeat the wightwalkers. Kinda crazy doe....

Holy fuck that is going to be awesome. I was wondering when the hell they'd bring Bran back.

The leader of wightwalkers apparently was buried under the stark's castle and we already saw his tomb (But it was never confirmed he was dead they just said he wondered north of the wall and never returned)

Was really hoping Stannis was going too kill Ramsey and save Sansa but now I hope he dies and she saves herself somehow

When he did that I was actually wondering if the solders where gonna step in or not but meh.. I really hope we get to see they attempt to march on winterfeld. 

I fucking want Sansa Stark to stop acting like a bitch, and find a way to get rid of the Boltons so that she could be the solo queen of the North. The Starks need to show everyone wassup and reclaim their glory.

Word, I think aAiya won't be relevant for awhile and it's gonna suck.. Sansa is being a bitch she can easily leave the castle especially at this point but idk what's she's think of doing. I think the story will turn for the better when she finally re-unites with one of her siblings. 

The leader of the wights is the Nights King,ex commander of the nights watch from the age of heroes. He is a stark but he's not neds uncle I don't know who you're referring to because neds father had no brothers

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Night%27s_King

Do you think the leader of the wights is aware of Bran?

ya, like said nights king is from the age of heros not long after the wall was built

Been speculation that the wall is magical itself and that stark blood may be the key for the whitewalkers to break through

I think the whole fire and ice book reference is really starting to come into play, it's my belief that R'hllor and the great other  war will start coming more into play in martins next book through the whitewalkers (who i believe they serve). Since danys dragons being born have released the powers of the red priests. Valyrian steel being able to kill them (which most likely has something to do with dragonfire specifically)

going full speculation I think the end point of GOT will be some sort of shared power between Dany and Jon Snow, I'm probably way off but I could honestly see it being plausable. There are just so many different dynamics to tell but Martin has already stated some people have guessed the ending.

Jon Snow is the true heir to the throne and is Neds Nephew. Can see that plot coming from a fricking mile away.

Stannis needs to be killed cause he is a cunt and i hate him now.

This season has been a let down tbh. No real build up for the last episode either

Am i the only one who doesn't give a brown sticky stuff out the iron throne, im more concerned that the starks regain control and reign as kings over the north, and hopefully that bitch sansa dies.

but in terms of the whole white walker situation i think danny & jon are going to join forces and ride/wog dragons with brans help. Also i think Jon is going to sit on the iron throne rather than Dany because he fills the azor ahai prophecy & for fucking sake its called a song of ice(stark) and fire(targ).  

Am i the only one who doesn't give a brown sticky stuff out the iron throne, im more concerned that the starks regain control and reign as kings over the north, and hopefully that bitch sansa dies.

but in terms of the whole white walker situation i think danny & jon are going to join forces and ride/wog dragons with brans help. Also i think Jon is going to sit on the iron throne rather than Dany because he fills the azor ahai prophecy & for fucking sake its called a song of ice(stark) and fire(targ).  

they made sansa such a bitch, in the books she starts to turn evil in a sense, she learns to be manipulative and stuff but this season she's just been a fuck toy.

they made sansa such a bitch, in the books she starts to turn evil in a sense, she learns to be manipulative and stuff but this season she's just been a fuck toy.

I hope they turn around the show, It's kinda weird because there making sansa extremely slow pace but daynareas extremely fast pace. I hope they get that brown sticky stuff fixed.