Regarding "Carnageta" - The State CD's In

Hormone

I get off the game for 1 week, and come back to this lmao didn't know I had so many fans.

I don't know what's funnier, that I was framed for something so meaningless or that people are butthurt by useless statements made on the internet. By all means, arrest me for my crimes! Maybe it'll make your brown sticky stuffty lives better ;)

@@Hormone i know that you are a 40 year old virgin. But some ppl have exams this time of the year. I know most of your members are below 16 so that explains the activity difference :)

Ok for starts if there below 16 then surely they will be doing more exams then people over the age of 16? As most of doom are GMT.

2nd. These so called under 16year olds are blatantly smarter and better at running a clan then cd as they pull more,win more, and use there IQ more

3rd these under 16 year olds don't spend there (young) lives making fake forum accounts as a last resort to try help there clan

4th your clan is sinking quicker then CHRIS COLLINS falling off a boat

Ok for starts if there below 16 then surely they will be doing more exams then people over the age of 16? As most of doom are GMT.

2nd. These so called under 16year olds are blatantly smarter and better at running a clan then cd as they pull more,win more, and use there IQ more

3rd these under 16 year olds don't spend there (young) lives making fake forum accounts as a last resort to try help there clan

Ah sorry, i was talking about the somewhat smarter ppl. They're doing exams on the age of 17 or 18. Not saying doom is dumb but...

Damn, didn't know high school exams were more difficult and time consuming than university exams.

CD is closing

OT: making fake accounts is not against the rules of this site lol there's tons of fake accounts.

inb4 @ drops team-7 capes all around world 308 this weekend.

shout out to MMbros open cc

OT: making fake accounts is not against the rules of this site lol there's tons of fake accounts.

inb4 @ drops team-7 capes all around world 308 this weekend.

shout out to MMbros open cc

Soon, That's all.

The jokes on you buddy.

• 10 months later...