Critical Damage deliver the Rock Bottom to Doom

Bloodarrow42

Not sure if this topic is serious.

1st fight we caught you walking up to sperm we started to dominate you on the hills you returned fast and we pulled to corp went into single for a matter of moments rushed back out and pushed you into single which you stayed while we binded and killed anyone that tried to come back into multi then xl rushed us from behinds in which we chased them off and let you's back in to multi the fight then started again in which was a close fight until you decided that you were losing and tried to run north towards single and log in which we chased you down some got the log some got dropped and I personally walked bloodarrow down in single

This is really what happend and as none of us take cd seriously I don't think there's a vid but I have screen shots of walking blood down and me standing with 4 cd skims picked up from when they were cleared which I can upload to this topic when I finish work tonight.

If any cd kid wants to call me a liar then please ask your Mr bloodarrow the truth as I'm sure he knows this.

well lets us see, you guys were in an official event? we just gathered up what we could find. You guys had far more than we did and you guys also had EXCEL, it is true that while we had far lower numbers many of us got killed over and over but at least give us some props for returning and giving you guys a fight last night as we did push you guys to singles, we did make you guys log, we did clear you guys at least once with way less people. none of the less, during weekends when we all have our official trips you guys know you can't compete.

1st fight we caught you walking up to sperm we started to dominate you on the hills you returned fast and we pulled to corp went into single for a matter of moments rushed back out and pushed you into single which you stayed while we binded and killed anyone that tried to come back into multi then xl rushed us from behinds in which we chased them off and let you's back in to multi the fight then started again in which was a close fight until you decided that you were losing and tried to run north towards single and log in which we chased you down some got the log some got dropped and I personally walked bloodarrow down in single

This is really what happend and as none of us take cd seriously I don't think there's a vid but I have screen shots of walking blood down and me standing with 4 cd skims picked up from when they were cleared which I can upload to this topic when I finish work tonight.

If any cd kid wants to call me a liar then please ask your Mr bloodarrow the truth as I'm sure he knows this.

Are you like in CD cause you literally explained our day out delivering the Rock Bottom to Doom. As if you just explained what happend on the vid but thinking Doom was wearing the Cape 7 capes lol, join the Viet clan mate it might be good for you LMFAO

well lets us see, you guys were in an official event? we just gathered up what we could find. You guys had far more than we did and you guys also had EXCEL, it is true that while we had far lower numbers many of us got killed over and over but at least give us some props for returning and giving you guys a fight last night as we did push you guys to singles, we did make you guys log, we did clear you guys at least once with way less people. none of the less, during weekends when we all have our official trips you guys know you can't compete.

Oi mate you get brown sticky stuffted on ''sorry for my language'' every single weekend trips lmfao don't know in what world you live in buddy but you do miss a lot of things LMFAO

the ammount of stupidity that you type makes me think you legit have 0 intelligence or a 10 year old kid who believes anything he is told. EXCEL was with us? ROOOOF cmon mate stop making excuses when you guys get stone cold steve austin'd

I do see xl sniping and also seen a fkn guy in addy camping someone lmfao in the vid

You wanna complain about addy? Dome is a 1-20 def clan but they accept addy kids like "Carnageta" lmfao. Funny thing was he leaked me so many locs but horm hasn't kicked him yet LOL.

This was not an official event. One of our numerous Dome spies informed us that you guys were pking, so we called an unmandatory pk because horm didn't sign our permission slip. Since our teamspeak and forums are one of the most active in the clan world, it's not hard for us to call a quick unmandatory pk because of our dedicated members that are loyal and don't snake their leaders like doom members.

Dome is really a spy infested clan. Once I was up at 18 wilderness near corp cave cutting the ent trees and trading over the logs to my ultimate ironman and a random Zenith member just comes to me and leaks his own clan's locations like he was telling his life story. Now keep in mind I'm a level 126 ultimate Ironman and this Zenith member is just telling me all this juicy Information about his own clan on his own will. I don't know what Dome propaganda they are feeding to their members but it's clearly not working. As he continued to leak a random stranger his clan's next events, Official forums, Leadership forums and even echoing his own Teamspeak through runescape that's when I knew the STREET RAT had to be informed about this confused individual so he could preform surgical procedures to bring back his damage brain. The mental damage that Doom caused to his mental state was really tremendous. While the Zenith member who be called 'Nameless' for his own protection was Echoing Dome's Teamspeak through Runescape I heard many signs of Distress coming from their leadership. Long behold It wasn't just the current fight that was being echoed but nonetheless It was the leadership meeting taking place while Dome was being teared apart, limb by limb by none other than Critical Damage. It's very hard to explain what was heard because Owl was just spewing the only word of English he knew over and over and wouldn't let anyone speak. As he Hooted and hooted over and over again they made the decision to DDOS their own Teamspeak. Yes you heard correctly Dome's leadership HIT OFF THEIR OWN TEAMSPEAK to save face. I couldn't believe what I just heard as I was swinging my Dragon Axe into the ENT in a F2P world. As I went to bank the 'nameless' Zenith member followed me asking If I could lead him into the light.

Why the fuck do you keep using teaming as an excuse? Excel hit everyone including us, I don't know where you're getting your propaganda from.... Oh wait horm probably told you that as a bullbrown sticky stuff excuse to boost his dying clan's morale

Just watch the vid and shut up lmao just another proof of the bad propaganda dome trying to pull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=200&v=Lxy7dlB15_Y

we had 19 to your 24 when you rushed, and if you think we would ever team with a joke of a clan like xl then you must have the downs

next excuse

Dome is really a spy infested clan. Once I was up at 18 wilderness near corp cave cutting the ent trees and trading over the logs to my ultimate ironman and a random Zenith member just comes to me and leaks his own clan's locations like he was telling his life story. Now keep in mind I'm a level 126 ultimate Ironman and this Zenith member is just telling me all this juicy Information about his own clan on his own will. I don't know what Dome propaganda they are feeding to their members but it's clearly not working. As he continued to leak a random stranger his clan's next events, Official forums, Leadership forums and even echoing his own Teamspeak through runescape that's when I knew the STREET RAT had to be informed about this confused individual so he could preform surgical procedures to bring back his damage brain. The mental damage that Doom caused to his mental state was really tremendous. While the Zenith member who be called 'Nameless' for his own protection was Echoing Dome's Teamspeak through Runescape I heard many signs of Distress coming from their leadership. Long behold It wasn't just the current fight that was being echoed but nonetheless It was the leadership meeting taking place while Dome was being teared apart, limb by limb by none other than Critical Damage. It's very hard to explain what was heard because Owl was just spewing the only word of English he knew over and over and wouldn't let anyone speak. As he Hooted and hooted over and over again they made the decision to DDOS their own Teamspeak. Yes you heard correctly Dome's leadership HIT OFF THEIR OWN TEAMSPEAK to save face. I couldn't believe what I just heard as I was swinging my Dragon Axe into the ENT in a F2P world. As I went to bank the 'nameless' Zenith member followed me asking If I could lead him into the light.

Zenith v11 exposed.

You're rlly good unbiased onlooker. I love to read your in game adventures!

I heard this was an official event for y'all. Hormone just messaged people on TS to come. Looks more like 40 v 20 but congrats I guess

yeah we had sign ups and everything haha na man your smarter than that right?

There's only one way to find out who won this one. @ tell us what happened!

@@Sith- Was the highest cb lvl in that fight on side of Doom, was getting camped by 2 lvl 95-98 mains and a kid from Rd(lvl 95), so i didn't really focused on fighting because i was tanking the mains the whole fight. Other than that we pretty much had some tussles with Cd was an even day for both clans.