CD vs Doom

Ryannn

Dude it's not even a rivalry, that stopped when they went full CWA and started asking for 25v25s

That's your excuse now for getting brown sticky stuff on 1v1 rofl. You think people don't know the reason why you don't like clan wars?

Wildy - Brings mains, fights get crashed, not matched opts, team with other clans.

Clan wars - Easy to pick out mains, fights can't get crashed, matched opts, no teaming with other clans.

It's that simple, try using your very few brain cells to comprehend that. I tried making it simple for you brother cuz I know it's hard for you.

That's your excuse now for getting brown sticky stuff on 1v1 rofl. You think people don't know the reason why you don't like clan wars?

Wildy - Brings mains, fights get crashed, not matched opts, team with other clans.

Clan wars - Easy to pick out mains, fights can't get crashed, matched opts, no teaming with other clans.

It's that simple, try using your very few brain cells to comprehend that. I tried making it simple for you brother cuz I know it's hard for you.

as much as I agree with you here, you're making it sound like you fear invites for some reason lol. If anything they would make the average fighter quality on CD's side worse, wouldn't they?

Not when they want a 95- cb cap.. their invites would be RD