CD vs Doom

Ryannn

Fullouts are cauliflower and dead because everyone brings invites, like cd bringing rd.

Just accept our declaration and stop asking for 95 combat cap for an LPC prep fucking retards.

you are almost as smart as a broccoli, saying cd brings rd is like saying zenith brings foe. Looks like i've hurt some feelings because you changed your pro pic  ^_^

stay a cwa TEAM lmfao zenith cwa team LOLOL

you are almost as smart as a broccoli, saying cd brings rd is like saying zenith brings foe. Looks like i've hurt some feelings because you changed your pro pic  ^_^

stay a cwa TEAM lmfao zenith cwa team LOLOL

lmao show me the FOE accounts we bring on trips that are more than the 7 or 8+ RD you had on your pitiful trip a couple weekends ago. We have a small handful on trips if that because they are our members.

No one is scared of you guys. Your prep record is trash because you get smacked around in clan wars by everyone, because your brown sticky stuff clan has no clue what to do in a war LOL. You want wildy this and wildy that so you can bring your mains and invites, gtfoh tomato. Keep up the cheering girl.

lmao show me the FOE accounts we bring on trips that are more than the 7 or 8+ RD you had on your pitiful trip a couple weekends ago. We have a small handful on trips if that because they are our members.

No one is scared of you guys. Your prep record is trash because you get smacked around in clan wars by everyone, because your brown sticky stuff clan has no clue what to do in a war LOL. You want wildy this and wildy that so you can bring your mains and invites, gtfoh tomato. Keep up the cheering girl.

wow prep record, you're the only clan which cares about CWA, the rest of us do this brown sticky stuff for fun. Look at the state of you lmfao, Can't believe you're actually getting mad.

Doom got bullied out of the wildy, and now they calls us out for cw Rofl. Who cares about Cw, if you suck at the wild. Lets say you closed now, are you really gonna brag about winning cw fights? when you get demolished in the wild every weekends.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7380-doom-accept-it/

And when CD declared another fullout on them to counter their measly lil prep request recently, they seemed to be very worried and made as many excuses to avoid one as possible.

Hopefully we get to see a fullout soon! This doom clan is reminding me of Fi when someone declares on them haha

this is broccolied, CD just wants a fullout so they can invite half of the wold to fight their battles, why can't we just do a matched between Doom and CD? after all the prep is between Doom and CD not between random ass invites....

this is cauliflower, CD just wants a fullout so they can invite half of the wold to fight their battles, why can't we just do a matched between Doom and CD? after all the prep is between Doom and CD not between random ass invites....

as much as I agree with you here, you're making it sound like you fear invites for some reason lol. If anything they would make the average fighter quality on CD's side worse, wouldn't they?