Doom's Sunday Pk Trip | CD's Final Days

Grayson

BZFPswc.png

QmgXlre.png

Well after a killer trip on Saturday we set our expectations high for todays trip.  We set out  starting with around 40 and later peaking at 50 Demons,  ready to destroyed the wilderness once again. Unfortunately CD wasn't able to put up a good fight today with their slumping 25 man pull so we had to settle with spanking them to single several times.

Shout outs:

To AAOXLEnvy for at least providing some action even though your pull wasn't high, unlike Critical Brain Damage

KJ6JKQb.png

0lYeWmt.png

Horg/Sl0w_Burnz POV

AlwaysBizzy POV

KJ6JKQb.png

SCZcG8R.png

bZvsbMQ.png

We started off the day with a fight against Olympus at 13 ports, it seemed like it was going to be a pretty even fight until SV crashed. We quickly dipped south and grabbed a bank.

wL6wHa7.png

Doovs Panic

We got word that our friends AAO/Panic were battling it out at sperm so we decided to pay them a visit. Unfortunately, after killing several, neither wanted to stay and play, so they ran away :(

yBtxsvW.png

A little birdy told us our buddies in XL were prancing around sperm so we quickly hopped and rushed them, knowing they had around 35 we figured they'd give us a fight, to our disappointment they got dropped and ran south so they could tele away.

Doovs Sovereign

Next, we found some kids in purple capes (not CD LOLOL) at CA and rushed them with our scimitars gleaming and arrows soaring high through the air. We had a pretty good run at the purple capes until they decided to run away as we grabbed prayer, we came back to continue the slaughter but they were no where to be found :(

wL6wHa7.png

After Sv ran away, we quickly got a fall in at 18 ports and hopped, running south to CA only to find our friends AAO at CA again. We quickly killed a few and the rest scrambled away, intimidated by our numbers.

yBtxsvW.png

Right after AAO ran away, we got some prayer only to be rushed by XL right after. We killed a few green capes and ran North East to try and get their 50s and 60s into a higher lvl of wildy but they just ran south into CA where we couldn't attack their levels. Thanks for the action though :)

Doovs Panic

bZvsbMQ.png

Doovs Sovereign

One of our scouts informed us that Panic was at hillz so we quickly rushed them, ready to show them who is the better red clan. It was clear we were dominating them as they were running east to single just as Olympus logged in and started hitting us from the south. We quickly ran East, quickly getting a fall in on me to get organized and then ran back west killing a few Olympus and Panic stragglers. We then saw Sv rush in the path on Panic so we wanted in on the action, we quickly got into the path and started collection loot from Sv. We tried to drag the fight north but it seemed like Sv really wanted to fight Panic for the easy win instead of following us north.

C3uHNqP.png

Well I don't know if we can techincally call this versus CD.. we need a graphic that says Doom obliterates Critical Damage. Anyways, our CD sonar (potato masherdar) was ringing loud as we walked around 26 hills, and found CD north on the Knight Stand sending them flying in 69 different directions. Gf CD. I hope y'all find a clan to join that you all like once you close next week.

C3uHNqP.png

wL6wHa7.png

*Featured Fight*

I can't believe CD would go back to the same spot they just got straight shat on, but hey sometimes you have to learn the hard way. We rushed the Knight Stand, only to find AAO thrashing CD, and quickly cleared both clans regardless of the fact that they tried to team on crash. Gf AAO, CD your pathetic.

Doovs Envy

Again... I wouldn't call this much of a fight, we just went to go say hi to Envy and sent them flying to single. Envy members I hope Hassan didn't yell to loud at you. Thanks for the loot.

Doovs Envy

We found these kids again south of CA and sent them to lumbridge, to varrock with their teles, and to edge with the kids that escaped our deathly scimitars by fleeing the battle.

sX5R7v5.png

Doovs Envy

We told our members they could get on with their lives unless they wanted to stay and come clear this masser clan called RT with us. 30 Demons stayed on to attend one of the biggest slaughters of the day. Rt had around 50 when we rushed only shortly to be crashed by Envy. I'm not gonna lie, it was a tough fight seeing as how out numbered we were, but our levels and quality proved through in the end. Thanks for the fights guys.

KJ6JKQb.png

bRwS5Ve.png

9716c7af54a52722c64576a0a6d1f593.png

7b6228991cdea0cb64629c393d9265b9.png

e1bbeda6ab58411d3a53b09b84d25b4b.png

8c42a6210d687d2b2deadd3a7b76509b.png

d1017e54ea1c4df7f12d979f948f7b53.png

3fc393c5c7ec31d880287e451b2df315.png

bbd60486291f53fcb65d39d652b72f5c.png

97615fd4e89be1c73d2f4bd8ffabee7a.png

bed88cacabf0b81f1817678c09815b11.png

1f9d621e3d539d7558f0cd881e318e34.png