Excel VS Endurance "It's Raining Scims!"

Hon0r

364b115344.jpg

I was called to a mini vs Endurance (EN). It quickly turned from a 8 v 8 mini to a 20 v 20 in wild, how exciting!

Being highly out leveled and slightly outnumbered we managed to take the win the first round with our great calling and returning! This is clearly shown in the first video EN members will be claiming some sort of victory here. (In my video Endurance you may watch your selves be completely cleared from the hill giants I started vidding late) 

It's also pretty clear that no one except Endurance them selves had teleported. (Demi Lavato)

After EN were completely cleared from the wild they were very upset and began to flame us in game begging for a round two so we gave it to them. They handed us us their rune scims in an embarrassing battle north of volcano. Thank you EN, come again. If you want respect, you have to give it.

Round 1: xL starting 19

Round 1: EN Starting 20

En Ending: 0 all died / teled

Round 2 xL starting 21
Round 2 EN starting:19

En ending: like 4 in non multi they left

xL ending: 19

** Note one of their tele tubbie noobs wearing our cape in match #2 "Demi Lovato"

O0i4aJD.png

Me  Gusta's Version (FT Teleports)

Hon0r's version ( Late start )

O0i4aJD.png

Words of wisdom to  Endurance: Stop hitting us when were in wild with 10 less people, on an unofficial claiming we accepted a PKRI and posting it on Sharkbrew, quit attempting to sandwich us every fight. Not sure what kind of "Leet tactic" this is but it makes you look bad and only tics us off, you don't want to tic us off

f46cfff295.jpg

798d25740d.jpg

cece659a08.jpg

Does combat levels' Dat mith do

ab5eb602fd.jpg754b613fbf.jpg

6a11afa400.jpg

35e5a81396.jpg

96507967a5.jpg

Good Job xL, but maybe Judgement wouldn't be helping endurance if you didn't talk brown sticky stuff about them.

Good Job xL, but maybe Judgement wouldn't be helping endurance if you didn't talk brown sticky stuff about them.

Lol judgment helped Endurance this fight?

I'm pretty sure they will just say GJ, no one takes runescape as seriously as you retards l0l. 

Including your self because, you log out from full out wars after we prepped 2 weeks and were both massed up. I guess that happens when you're slumping so bad you begin to act like you don't care but youre on sharkbrew every day posting nothing replying to clans who closed you.

5e787699b5.jpgLOL at this bottom picture this guy is so new to runescape, the op is behind the hill and it's a member of his own clan. shame on this fool

#broccolied

Me  Gusta's has teli l0l.

If you Watched the video you will see i die with the runes and  if you watched my video you will see demi lovato teleports twice. Please watch the video thoroughly. Sorry for the rant, but you have to get the facts straight before you try to argue.

There's a difference between staying at the fight and dying, than teleporting away