[ARCHIVED] new xl gfx

Ir0ny

Um, the divider with the words "XL" don't look as good as "Excel" just my opinion. Also for the sig/banner the left side of the wing is to dark at first I didn't notice it and had to look in depth to find it. 

LMFAO thanks for the feedback guys, yeah you know what I didn't actually notice the mouse cursor in the picture because I changed the collage around so much.

I am gonna keep it now though for the authenticity. 

Um, the divider with the words "XL" don't look as good as "Excel" just my opinion. Also for the sig/banner the left side of the wing is to dark at first I didn't notice it and had to look in depth to find it. 

Yeah its coz there is a gradient from left to right going dark to light. And the wings are opaque. Could change it up though, thanks.

other than the fact your clan is cauliflower, nice attempt. Remove the flare from the bottom on the banner try to make the backround blend cleaner, turn down the opacity on your green rectangle tool then add your back shade on fx to the font and you'll be all set mate. Divider is b+ nice job

Remove the brightness from the bottom and the top, and instead add a white to black gradient on 10% and then add the standard "banner lighting" above it because it brings out the background a lot more, instead of looking like your background is in some sort of weird over brightened room.