LPC 2v2 3v3?

sweaty

Why not have 2?

Olympus + Doom Vs Sv + Cd

End + Excel Vs NRG + Envy

All rivals.

(AAO has already been part of of a Fullout)

Why not have 2?

All rivals.

I feel this is very interesting. Energy started things with endurance, and excel and envy have been at it for a while. Endurance and excel get along, idk about energy and envy. Also not sure if many envy members use sharkbrew. Nice idea sage! 

Don't put us on a team with CD/NRG or Olympus because they think we're in a rivalry according to Hunter lol.

Wouldn't mind teaming with Sv, AAO, Endurance I suppose

We're not in a rivalry with you. No offense but your clan is just another clan with more action for us. You might think were rivals due to one declined fight while you had +10 on us and one pcl win., that were are. But we're focused on Sv. I mean, if you guys wanted a rivalry.., come an get it, otherwise stick with cd. Besides these other comments have good points. Sv is our rivals, Cd is your rivals. So I'd understand why they'd put us together on the topic.

We're not in a rivalry with you. No offense but your clan is just another clan with more action for us. You might think were rivals due to one declined fight while you had +10 on us and one pcl win., that were are. But we're focused on Sv. I mean, if you guys wanted a rivalry.., come an get it, otherwise stick with cd. Besides these other comments have good points. Sv is our rivals, Cd is your rivals. So I'd understand why they'd put us together on the topic.

We don't think your our rivals... What he's saying is you guys randomly started brown sticky stuff talking us for no reason. Ffs some kids.

We don't think your our rivals... What he's saying is you guys randomly started brown sticky stuff talking us for no reason. Ffs some kids.

Olympus never starts the flame. Not saying doom in general starts it, but there's always a handful of tomatos in every clan an doom has a few of em. One win on Olympus and they get hype lol. All I hear now is about that +2 which isn't a big affect because they're only 2 people and the clans were high opts. And our combat levels aren't much different, we had 2 level 90s not anything higher than 90cb at that fight too, and doom has 80s as well. I'm just trying to say, doom has the type of people in the clan where they brag 24/7 and when their clan loses they result to flame. Olympus doesn't come with excuses unless we have proof to back it up.

OT: Gj on your weekend, can't wait for the Sv/Cd merge.

Olympus never starts the flame. Not saying doom in general starts it, but there's always a handful of tomatos in every clan an doom has a few of em. One win on Olympus and they get hype lol. All I hear now is about that +2 which isn't a big affect because they're only 2 people and the clans were high opts. And our combat levels aren't much different, we had 2 level 90s not anything higher than 90cb at that fight too, and doom has 80s as well. I'm just trying to say, doom has the type of people in the clan where they brag 24/7 and when their clan loses they result to flame. Olympus doesn't come with excuses unless we have proof to back it up.

OT: Gj on your weekend, can't wait for the Sv/Cd merge.

you're actually a massive downy.

Why not have 2?

All rivals.

Not fair, doom is much better than cd. sv-op-doom all pull about the same and then cd just.. no. thats like 2 vs 1.5

wow dewd ur so good at flaming

I wasn't the one to start it. Why tart something you won't finish? Just like the prep that was accepted on Tuesday you guys canceled, then trying to declare on sb when we already have a prep set up with Aao on the same day and time you declared on us. Bullbrown sticky stuff much?

Last one was potato masher, we had like 140/100 people, and CV rigged it so they'd join the CC first so Ch/Remedy had to sit ~20 people each and their Trauma/Zu invites kept fucking around not taking it seriously 

thats probably a good thing. i'd be surprised if aao/imp/t1 lost five people if we were fighting a majority ch/remedy.

aao will fight alongside/against any clan, the last 100v100 was heaps of fun

I wasn't the one to start it. Why tart something you won't finish? Just like the prep that was accepted on Tuesday you guys canceled, then trying to declare on sb when we already have a prep set up with Aao on the same day and time you declared on us. Bullbrown sticky stuff much?

your clan is the one who cancelled though, are your ranks telling you otherwise? brainwashed tomato. and what are you, fucking 12? "BUT MOM HE STARTED IT!!!"

your clan is the one who cancelled though, are your ranks telling you otherwise? brainwashed tomato. and what are you, fucking 12? "BUT MOM HE STARTED IT!!!"

Wow you are so childish lmfao. And if you think my clan canceled you are smokin some real brown sticky stuff. See you on Saturday, try not to log from us this time.