LPC 2v2 3v3?

sweaty

xL, EnVy are both irrelevant so no need to put them in. Did I forget someone else?

Kind of sad an "irrelevant" clan like xL beats your clan (Olympus) in a prep and pkri in the same week with 50's and 60's

Yeah forgive us please for losing down 3 when you have HPC invites oh my oh my

Niblet, on 12 Jul 2015 - 1:19 PM, said:snapback.png

xL, EnVy are both irrelevant so no need to put them in. Did I forget someone else?

Kind of sad an "irrelevant" clan like xL beats your clan (Olympus) in a prep and pkri in the same week with 50's and 60's

You're the one who offered the plus 3. And boo hoo, 2 level 100's when the majority of your clan is 77 + ... no excuse for pkri? i guess not

You're the one who offered the plus 3. And boo hoo, 2 level 100's when the majority of your clan is 77 + ... no excuse for pkri? i guess not

Your clan is getting bullied by us EVERY trip, EVERY single time. Stop trying to claim wins, we both know, we hit you and you run away. Then you come back, we turn around and you start running away again like lil childs. xL is nowhere near the level of Olympus. Stfu

Niblet, on 12 Jul 2015 - 1:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Your clan is getting bullied by us EVERY trip, EVERY single time. Stop trying to claim wins, we both know, we hit you and you run away. Then you come back, we turn around and you start running away again like lil childs. xL is nowhere near the level of Olympus. Stfu

op is basically hpc xl is xlpc, Why do u try kid. ty for the easy prep win.. Also teach your guys on the late night shifts how to mini

olympus bullying xl? can't compete with lpcs so fighting xlpcs, nice brah