Energy's F2P PK Trip | Decimating Endurance & Punishing dome

Hansis

The amount of brown sticky stuff that comes out of these Nrg kids is a joke. Didn't clear Endurance once rofl, we got crashed both 1v1's.

OT: Keep up the propoganda

yo @ tell your ranks to accept my prep offers lmfa0

You should watch who you start brown sticky stuff with, trust me you don't want us to slump you like we did to CD.

@@Horg you take allen/hansis way to fucking serious, calm down.

both of them done allot of time in Zenith, I'm sure them flaming is all a joke. (its 2015 lol)

Absolute trash lol.
You didn't clear us ever.

When we crashed your first fight we focused endurance all the way to single and before we could turn around and kill you, you ran to single as well, you didn't push us into single. NextC you crashed us vs SV and as we had been fighting, we were down opts  but we tried to at least give you a fight instead of running straight to single (like endurance and you did), and after fighting for a while we decided we were too low on food/opts from battling Sv and dipped to single to get a rg. At the chaos altar, all you did was come into a fight and try to 2v1 us with olympus, and then try to 2v1 us with sv. And then you ran west into single to get away from xL and claim you were pushing us to single after we fought Olympus, xL, you, and sv LOL.

Shame you didn't show up to our pkri at bandits.

Propaganda is propaganda. Nice prep record.

Guess nrg are next on dooms hit list I wouldn't like to be them right now as doom seem to not back off I mean look at what they did to cd lol they have one trip a month now and even that looks terrible for them

Inb4igetflamed.