~ [AAO] Against All Odds vs. Olympus F2P Prep [2-1] ~

Canadian

HxBYggh.png

ZL7afaV.gif

You guys pull 20 and had all of your members train up forcing most to get 52 prayer just to do clan wars. Like that's not good i'm against that. You guys don't even pk you're like clan wars prods. Do your thing though its working fooling people. 

You guys pull 20 and had all of your members train up forcing most to get 52 prayer just to do clan wars. Like that's not good i'm against that. You guys don't even pk you're like clan wars prods. Do your thing though its working fooling people. 

so you're against training. duly noted

well aao is against teleporting, so thats two things we disagree on.  but ya we're clan wars prods in f2p if thats even a thing

"We pulled 27 lions to todays prep" Shout out to the 7 new applications who stepped up. You pulled 27 with 7 new applicants.

ZL7afaV.gif

it clearly says 32, and if you're referring to the lp prep ya we pulled 27 to a 2:30 eastern prep. 

ZL7afaV.gif

and where are you getting all this from? AAO goes out every  weekend with 30+ you fucking bellend, just because your clan stinks horse brown sticky stuff doesnt mean you can go hate on others you irrelevant prick

1. We pull 35+ on weekends and 30+ to preps. 

2. 26/64 members have 52+ prayer. I don't see your logic for that. Most members got it for PKing. There's a few who got it for clanning. We only encourage our members to train their combat stats, not their prayer/defence levels.

3. We do PK. You just never see us because you don't go past Chaos Altar. Try playing with the big boys sometime at 26 Hills ;)

1. We pull 35+ on weekends and 30+ to preps. 

2. 26/64 members have 52+ prayer. I don't see your logic for that. Most members got it for PKing. There's a few who got it for clanning. We only encourage our members to train their combat stats, not their prayer/defence levels.

3. We do PK. You just never see us because you don't go past Chaos Altar. Try playing with the big boys sometime at 26 Hills ;)

I'm seriously confused why you're flaming? After all you're from XL 

Flaming cause you're not even from the real AAO, which was also brown sticky stuff in 2006. 

I don't like people who claim to be from the past and are just new.

That's why i don't like you.

wasn't even trying to rhyme.

and cd have been massing with auto typers since their main clan completly irrelavent clan with nothing left to do except troll on sharkbrew.

aao just keep leveling your 20 people so people think you're good lol. 

Newschoolers, all of you.

Flaming cause you're not even from the real AAO, which was also brown sticky stuff in 2006. 

and cd have been massing with auto typers since their main clan completly irrelavent clan with nothing left to do except troll on sharkbrew.

its the exact same founders from 2006 you clown. xl has been around for what, 5 years, and has accomplished exactly nothing

are you going to keep talking or accept a prep from us? You're making yourself look even more cauliflower by the second. Thanks for publicly showcasing your intelligence...or in this case lack there of.

Please get off your high horse. You're in a masser clan full of level 60s that PK at FOG. You can't win a prep to save your life, you recruit from varrock wilderness, and you teleport to save 15k scims. Your clan has done nothing from the time that it's been open. All you've done is criticize AAO for having high levels and winning preps. You haven't made a single valid argument and no one knows what you're on about. Put your money where your mouth is and set up a fight with AAO. We'll gladly have a tussle with you. 

Funny you came around in 2011 and disappeared for a while l0l who even are you I think I still have your irl saved on my computer somewhere shall people see what the legendary h0n0r looks like LMFAO