Remedy Vs xL F2P PREP

Westbrook`

All you do is talk, @@Hon0r - maybe more talking in teamspeak because losing 3 in the first round? LOL COME ON MAN! Would've been pretty sick getting the easy 3-0 vs you lvl 60s but we had two members that wanted to step up to call. Not one single rank talked. Still want to talk? See you this weekend, and yeah, give us your loc pal.

We already have attempted to set up a full out war from you, and you guys straight up LOGGED OUT. worse then Envy bro, at least they gave us a fight.

I have no memory of this? When the hell was this? Like I said before, HIT EM UP FOR EVENTS IF YOU EVER WANT CLAPPED AGAIN

Lets be honest honor, i had to go to work when round 3 was played. So we both know why you won..... ;)

WAIT @@Hon0r if i do recall you asked for 7 extra mins to mass up bc u had 17.... Then after round 1 when we absolutely destroyed you your general kicked everyone from cc and u had to take ANOTHER 10mins to fix the issue? yeah bro xl #1...

OHHH dont forget the whole yelling for a re do bc u had 19 and we had 20... and it was a 20v20 min and we didnt have to sit.. but yet we sat for u in the first round when you FINALLY had 23 in the 2nd. how could you of had 40 that prep when u struggled with 20 today... hush lil boy

um excuse me but thats incorrect the first round didnt start till 4:07 and that was bc u had 17 . Please stop lying you lost fair and square Remedy was the better clan. Sucks i know but get used to it... gonna happen more often. 

#ItsRTime

oh yes of course i screamed for a redo... the only thing i actually remember calling for was more rounds which was answered by you guys logging out after round 3?

Simple on how we can pull 40 one day and 20 another day. We knew you guys would barley pull 20, so we pulled 20 even. It's really not that hard of a concept to understand.

It's clear you guys tried your hardest for this prep when we honestly didn't care about it. The only reason i'm here posting is because im bored training at rock crabs

Remedy is back with a bang!

Don't belittle yourself to the absolute brown sticky stuff they're talking, just declare full out on them via sharkbrew, get mls locked, may the best clan win which will more than likely be you

Where have you been? We have already done this. They refused to fight us after a 2 week prep for a full out war we pulled 50. Member lists were open but strict rules

Remedy how ever decided to show up with 20 invites including level 100's from HPC's. THEN after their 100's left they logged out.

15622c0d62.png

I was indeed at that event, yes there was HPC members there, declare on them again, get a combat cap and just rail them, don't fall to the level of moronicness that these are.