Remedy Vs xL F2P PREP

Westbrook`

nope! we prep endurance on monday and we had one vs Nrg last tuesday but they closed on that day so it didnt happen, Win or lose we will fight anybody. Pm "BigDickDuval" in Rs for a prep. next week!w we have tuesday-friday open!

Pretty sure @@Ir0ny losing 3 one round means we did pretty well, unless you think other wise? :)

Good Fight tho!

justice invites? excuse me? floris and blue both app'd thanks jake for ur concern.

24 pull -2 is 22 still think we would of pulled with or without them :)

They may have both apped but laughed at joining when they heard you was slithering into get a rank, lemme know when you want a way out though, also keep trying to persuade people to join with the incentive on giving them ranks haha

Suprised remedy showed up rofl.  Our ranks and core members decided that Remedy was too easy and didn't show up until the third round.

Sad that you guys wouldn't do more rounds after, but I understand you wanted to take a win and run, 19vs20 first round.

Do you realize if it's a 20v20 minimum, we don't have to sit? Clueless. Hmu for more preps @ R TIME

They may have both apped but laughed at joining when they heard you was slithering into get a rank, lemme know when you want a way out though, also keep trying to persuade people to join with the incentive on giving them ranks haha

I think the REAL issue is, you thought people ACTUALLY cared about you but at the end of the day they used you to get me. Mission complete?

considering i am not a rank? so how am i slithering into a rank? i am earning it just like anyone else. i think the REAL issue is, you thought people ACTUALLY cared about you but at the end of the day they used you to get me. Mission complete?

I genuinely wish you could create a sentence without head butting your keyboard, who used me to get you? You genuinely are pretty clueless, lemme know when you get upto date with what goes on behind closed doors, until then I'll leave the pms with dude ;)

nope! we prep endurance on monday and we had one vs Nrg last tuesday but they closed on that day so it didnt happen, Win or lose we will fight anybody. Pm "BigDickDuval" in Rs for a prep. next week!w we have tuesday-friday open!

Pretty sure @@Ir0ny losing 3 one round means we did pretty well, unless you think other wise? :)

Good Fight tho!

We lost 3 in the first round, and the round where we lost 3 no one even talked in round 3