Remedy Vs xL F2P PREP

Westbrook`

remedy3_zps9iqmqo9e.png

Today we massed up a solid 23 man pull, with Excel pulling around the same.

I want to give a s/o to everyone who attended to make today happen!

Round 1

Remedy Starting - 20

Remedy Ending - 17 

Excel Starting - 19

Excel Ending - 0

Round 2

Remedy Starting -  22

Remedy Ending - 7

Excel Starting - 22

Excel Ending - 0

better%20divider.png

Figment POV

remedyclan.png

Suprised remedy showed up rofl.  Our ranks and core members decided that Remedy was too easy and didn't show up until the third round.

Sad that you guys wouldn't do more rounds after, but I understand you wanted to take a win and run, 19vs20 first round.

Suprised remedy showed up rofl.  Our ranks and core members decided that Remedy was too easy and didn't show up until the third round.

Sad that you guys wouldn't do more rounds after, but I understand you wanted to take a win and run, 19vs20 first round.

You for real had to make up an excuse to justify a loss to Remedy? Oh god just close before you waste more law runes teleing out of the wilderness trying to figure out an excuse for your next brown sticky stuffty performance...

Good job, Remedy.

gf for the prep although i was very dissapointed in our performance. Ty @ r time for setting up the prep with me. Shout out to Duval for being the biggest sellout, and flaming our clan on this thread, even though excel kept chaotic on a respirator for its final few days. Hopefully more events to come in the future. Excel or Descend

You for real had to make up an excuse to justify a loss to Remedy? Oh god just close before you waste more law runes teleing out of the wilderness trying to figure out an excuse for your next brown sticky stuffty performance...

Good job, Remedy.

you flame xl alot. xl-rs.com is our site if you're interested big daddy. Besides what clan are you even in you numbskull