Remedy Vs xL F2P PREP

Westbrook`

Good job on your win Remedy!

We may have lost, but I had fun ^^

Losses happen, we just need to continue improving and keep moving forward :)

If anyone would like to watch from our view, here we are:

You seem pretty chill, Pm "Dude" in game, I'd like to get to know you better. I was the founder of O A P with Kong back in w57. Shoot me a pm when you get this

@@lionhunter

@@Korbin, if you take your position in your clan seriously, Remedy dipping from the fullout would matter to you, because it's your clan, even if you weren't around for it. I mean, grats on beating us to a bs round 1, but we've shown before our clan is superior to yours (maybe why you dipped from the fullout???). Also, please do not come out on Saturday, because if you do, you will get pummeled by other lpc's (maybe you can take cd's pull of 25-30, idk tho). Also @@Duval, I like how you call out our leader, and clan, even though when you begged for help, xL was there, and kept your brown sticky stuff excuse of a clan on a respirator for it's final weeks..... #Excel or Descend

Sorry for the late response but I had to laugh real quick.. What makes round 1 "bs"? I want to laugh over what your tomatoic leadership had to tell it's members about it ;)

@ ari gold, trying to snipe our members now?... come on @@Korbin, Excel lost, we aren't trying to make excuses, fact of the matter is it was just a shame that one of our guys dropped, we also suspect you had spies in our ts to prerun first piles.. GF tho, see ya out there today

@ ari gold, trying to snipe our members now?... come on @@Korbin, Excel lost, we aren't trying to make excuses, fact of the matter is it was just a shame that one of our guys dropped, we also suspect you had spies in our ts to prerun first piles.. GF tho, see ya out there today

19v20 is winnable. You guys dropped like flies after you guys spread out, feel free to watch the vid if you need proof. If you look back at round 2 we were down 14-17 and came back to win with 7 remaining. Again, refer to the video for proof. round 3 we had already won the prep.. so our main caller completely left and we let two MEMBERS step up to the challenge and call. but thx!