Mid Summer Award - Presented to...

Aquaxi

This is quite odd. It's been 2 weeks of good pulls and the amount of brown sticky stuff talk is unreal haha... I guess it's safe to say when TLP falls whatever clans are victorious in taking them down whether it be Foe, Fi or Eop will have fun. I hope for TLPs sake it lasts a while and they don't lose interest too quickly but we'll see what happens soon enough.

We talk a lot of brown sticky stuff?? let me just leave this here

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/98651-final-ownage-elite-1-saturday-f2p-trip/

We talk a lot of brown sticky stuff?? let me just leave this here

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/topic/98651-final-ownage-elite-1-saturday-f2p-trip/

You wanna point out the 'brown sticky stuff talking' that you're reading here so there rest of the people that aren't morons can see it too? The only brown sticky stuff you're seeing is up your own ass

you were just brown sticky stuff talking tlp a few weeks ago and now you're in it lmfao.

Sorry, you must mistake me with Kyle or 3at or any of the other people that actually flamed TLP 24/7 and still do.

I flamed ZU back in the good ol' days. But you don't see me in ZU. 

Sorry, you must mistake me with Kyle or 3at or any of the other people that actually flamed TLP 24/7 and still do.

I flamed ZU back in the good ol' days. But you don't see me in ZU. 

Yeah bro I flame TLP 24/7 and still do.  Confirmed.

No wonder you got booted, you've turned into the HolyDreams of TLP (even HolyDreams doesn't make cauliflower brown sticky stuff like this lol) and you've only been in them for a week.  It's fine, we all know I don't flame any clan, it's just banter(man69).  It's a shame you took being booted so harshly, maybe we wouldn't poke fun at you all the time and leave you alone.  I wouldn't mind seeing what this snake you want to unleash on me though (no homo ;)).  In the mean time, use your mediocre graphics to try to out-banter FOE (haha).

Keep my name off your forum posts and I won't have to respond.  You wonder why you get bullied lol.

No wonder you got booted, you've turned into the HolyDreams of TLP (even HolyDreams doesn't make cauliflower brown sticky stuff like this lol) and you've only been in them for a week.  It's fine, we all know I don't flame any clan, it's just banter(man69).  It's a shame you took being booted so harshly, maybe we wouldn't poke fun at you all the time and leave you alone.  I wouldn't mind seeing what this snake you want to unleash on me though (no homo ;)).  In the mean time, use your mediocre graphics to try to out-banter FOE (haha).

Keep my name off your forum posts and I won't have to respond.  You wonder why you get bullied lol.

lmfaooo

Yeah bro I flame TLP 24/7 and still do. Confirmed.

No wonder you got booted, you've turned into the HolyDreams of TLP (even HolyDreams doesn't make cauliflower brown sticky stuff like this lol) and you've only been in them for a week. It's fine, we all know I don't flame any clan, it's just banter(man69). It's a shame you took being booted so harshly, maybe we wouldn't poke fun at you all the time and leave you alone. I wouldn't mind seeing what this snake you want to unleash on me though (no homo ;)). In the mean time, use your mediocre graphics to try to out-banter FOE (haha).

Keep my name off your forum posts and I won't have to respond. You wonder why you get bullied lol.

No, no, no.....

Please do not compare me to such people lol.

Funnily enough what you said has been the most effective at raising my attention.

Anyway no

:)

I'm not gonna read this tbh

Not in the mood for banter, I just want to keep getting more e-popular ya know. Whatever you say big guy

I'm not gonna read this tbh

Not in the mood for banter, I just want to keep getting more e-popular ya know. Whatever you say big guy

If you're gonna put my name on your posts on a public forum you best read my response and give me some decent flame or something back.  Said you're not gonna read this, then mention banter in your sentence and say "whatever you say", practically stating you read what I said.  Keep acting hard.

I expected better out of you friend.

If you're gonna put my name on your posts on a public forum you best read my response and give me some decent flame or something back.  Said you're not gonna read this, then mention banter in your sentence and say "whatever you say", practically stating you read what I said.  Keep acting hard.

I expected better out of you friend.

You're really not worth my time pal-o-bud-guy.

I'm literally just quoting you for the sake of postcount.