Remedy vs xL F2P PREP [2-0]

Westbrook`

f8d5afa1e1.jpg

c46e91ed9e.jpg

Only way possible for you guys to win anything. As for the DDoSing I think you should know better on how its nearly impossible to prove it but tell me why 3 of my members , two of which who live in the same house only disconnect at a prep and NEVER have connection issues. ITS pretty clear you ddos them, very sad you need to have leaks for a "fun respectful prep" youre full of fucking brown sticky stuff. This is extremely sad in my opinion way to turn Remedy into a "power house" duval

f8d5afa1e1.jpg

Umm what about the part where we ddos'd, I'm more interested in that. 

And that kinda back fired on us l0l, he gave us fake first piles, so that was to your advantage fam.

I'm srs though, get me proof off them at the prep losing connection (on Runescape), and I'll close Remedy for u 

kmon @@Hon0r   

Just fucking full of excuses, how the fuck would anyone DDoS your members? NOBODY wants your members on their forum, much less their teamspeak so how in the fuck are you going to imply that anybody on your team has been anywhere else but xL?

& don't say that he's been saving your IP's from Ch... Because "god bless," if you haven't changed your guys' IP in that long, then you need to entirely rethink yourself.

Just for YOUR information  I had to go through hell to change my IP address.

Lol. i saved ur ip's... Look why would i waste my time saving a masser clan's ip's. Please tell me why even if i had a booter "which i dont" why would i waste it on your clan. YOUR member came to me first and asked to leak for GP. get a grip on that leash honor, this is the second prep in which we have destroyed you. and yet the second time u have "excuses" on why you lost and took an extra 15~ mins to get 20 people.

1st prep

Honor - we didnt have our good people in and no one even tried or cared.

2nd prep

Honor- OMFG YOU DDOS US OMG OMG CRY CRY TEAR TEAR TEAR, knowing good and damn well no one ddos'd you. Simple excuses for a simple minded cauliflower.

Good fight Excel please pull 40 on friday so we can clean your clocks again.

#Remedy.