Remedy vs xL F2P PREP [2-0]

Westbrook`

banner.png

Today we had a scheduled prep with xL, and headed out with 25 Strong remedy members. 

Thanks for the tough respectful prep xL, cya Friday 

divider.png

Round 1

Remedy starting: 20

Remedy ending: 16

xL starting: 19 (was a 20 min) 

xL ending: 0

Round 2

Remedy starting: 20

Remedy ending: 15

xL starting: 20

xL ending: 0

Round 3

They left :( 

divider.png

Figment's POV

Korbins POV:

Uploading 

Ddosed 3 of our members. Needs a leak for first piles in order to prep vs level 60s. God bless

I'm highly against ddosing, if my clan were I'd leave. On another note we restarted the round as you can see and were there.. and had 2 clean ones without your people dcing. Continue?.. You also have the same people calling everytime "xl Hon0r" and as you see he was the pile. Thanks for the fight, take it easy i guess.

WHY THE FUCK CANT U JUST ACCEPT A LOSS! Its only a 20v20 small prep holy fuck l0l. Please show me proof of the 3 people getting ddos'd + our leak MMK?

Duval has all of our ip addresses from when we teamed with ch. 3 of our guys were hit off during prep. They never lose connection. Dude ( the leader of remedy is a known ddoser) I had to change my ip two months ago from him dddosing me. Proof of first piles being leaked is the people pre running in the video the first round. And huge attemp of your spies trying to come into us . Just a small prep u say? Huh u sound mad. I honestly don't give a fuck were level 60s just pretty sad you have to fucking get a leak / spy and ddos our members when we're much lower levels. #fucking struggle kids.... Do what you gotta do to get wins I know you can't win with out it

Duval has all of our ip addresses from when we teamed with ch. 3 of our guys were hit off during prep. They never lose connection. Dude ( the leader of remedy is a known ddoser) I had to change my ip two months ago from him dddosing me. Proof of first piles being leaked is the people pre running in the video the first round. And huge attemp of your spies trying to come into us . Just a small prep u say? Huh u sound mad. I honestly don't give a fuck were level 60s just pretty sad you have to fucking get a leak / spy and ddos our members when we're much lower levels. #fucking struggle kids.... Do what you gotta do to get wins I know you can't win with out it

NIGGA IM SO DONE LOL, I want to see proof, where it says "user has dropped connection", have anyone in ur clan show me it, and I want to see times of it happening. Also the people who got "ddosed", tell them to show us the pics of "connection lost". If you can do that, I will close Remedy for you. 

I either want proof, or an apology topic, because we didn't ddos u lmfao, I mean its a 20v20..... like this brown sticky stuff is a mini war ahaha, holds no real value. Good luck this Friday in the 40v40, hopefully then we can have a real fight 

Ddosed 3 of our members. Needs a leak for first piles in order to prep vs level 60s. God bless

Just fucking full of excuses, how the fuck would anyone DDoS your members? NOBODY wants your members on their forum, much less their teamspeak so how in the fuck are you going to imply that anybody on your team has been anywhere else but xL?

& don't say that he's been saving your IP's from Ch... Because "god bless," if you haven't changed your guys' IP in that long, then you need to entirely rethink yourself.