Remedy's Ass Clappin Saturday

Duval

u crashed as we was putting the final nail in the fight vs aao. honor ur clan is dead and so are u stop poking the bull or the horns wont remove themselves from your ass hole. ur obviously not good enough to compete take a break re think your battle plans and come at me when you can kill more then 5 ppl in my clan. thanks tho and good fight cant wait for tomorrow and the next weeks. watch korbins vid 32 - 20 aao was done. :) and @@Hon0r we rushed aao with 32 they had 27/29

@hon0r  your 28 and still leading a runescape clan lmfao... I mean if I had anyone like you in Remedy, I'd just kick them and tell them to like, move on l0l, go get married or get started on your future or something idk

@@Niblet your not even a rank in xL..... why are you trying so hard ahah

Ty for the fights, and s/o to xL for being a nice step up clan, hopefully you guys get those world 8 pk teams to come with you tomorrow, using you as a way to practice our piling/calling/clumping is actually very benefical for us and I guess if you are having fun its a mutual relationship. Keep doing it fam :P ILOVEYOU

question if your saying we have minor success then what is excel doing ??? bc we seem to beat you in every single thing you do. :o @@Niblet actually nvm dont answer that you already did

f2cceeeab52d936b62e1ac50b888654b.png

pretty sure korbins video and picture of ops vs aao show's we beat them.... are you blind??

@@Niblet @@Hon0r -

First fight at GDZ you began to get pushed, envy just so magically happens to show up at the time the fight happens and you guys begin to team. "ok we got 2v1'd" and still walked out with 30 after your sick teamwork.

next your clan get's rushed by remedy at new gate and you get out played and pushed from new gate to gap and forced out the wild.

AAO fight please have a look at some of our members videos with cape counter with the remedy count being up by quite abit then pushing XL the crashers out of the way that came in the north.

We asked Envy for 1v1 fights multiple times today and were denied, and just decided to crash and hide all day. 

I'm not one for drama but you and your ranks are disgusting with how much bullbrown sticky stuff you spew out of your mouths, take a loss or just shutup jesus christ.

@@Figment Not sitting here spewing any bullbrown sticky stuff. In the first fight we didn't get pushed back at all. We held the rocks with 60 while duval probably started screaming for someone to call after he got dropped for his mith g. Not like we called envy to come and crash the fight. We wanted a clean one.

@@Duval, you're not even in the game kid, you can't compete with Olympus, doom, sv, cd, aao, and envy. You are targeting xL because we are 50's and 60's. Stop toying with the idea that you're something special. You're trying to run a fucking coup in remedy, and feeding them some bullbrown sticky stuff about having a great trip because you cleared some 40's. Sad thing is you have to entice your members to come to trips with the allure of drop parties, and have to keep half your randoms on a leash so they don't wander back to p2p.

i cant compete? pretty i can and when  we do start competing and ur still teaming with lvl 40s @@Niblet please dont say brown sticky stuff else to me. im busy gotta eat my chicken i cooked. another big dog @@Niblet im pretty sure i out do all your ranks in calling and leading. :)

Solid pull, Remedy. Looks like you guys had some fun today.

Also, you must have fought SV at fog, not us. The only time we were that low in the wilderness would be while walking doom out of the wilderness. (See below)

6pz52KM.png

wvpaxmW.png

5QMPTW5.png

spcON8t.png

Keep walking down, doom.

@xl.... l0l.