Remedy's Ass Clappin Saturday

Duval

D5gVat6.png

Well let's start this topic off with TODAY on Saturday July 25th 2015 Remedy would mass up a HUGE pull of 50 and head str8 to the wild with one thing on our minds.

#FreeLoot

remedyclan.png

Shout Out's

@Remedy Member's for pulling a huge 50 and holding a steady 40 all trip

@Excel for teaming with 4 level 40 clans getting fights at gdz only and losing 45 v 71 TWICE

@Envy for crashing 2 fights and claiming a win and not responding to 1v1 fights 

@Aao for the action <3

@ for being the most salty kid on the block

better%20divider.png

Video's

Korbin's 

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Ppw-26xcI

Figment's

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RoL54oguDs&feature=youtu.be

Maully 

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChiAbb2202Y&feature=youtu.be

better%20divider.png

Fight 1

FFF.png

XCZCZ.png

For our first fight of the day, our #1 leak in xL told us they had 71 and was at gdz waiting for a fight. Grabbing our huge balls we took a long stroll up the wild to hit this. hitting front lines with our bows for a few seconds we called a huge scim push on top banging out 15 people EASY. Sadly Envy came crashing in, pulling to the lava and grabbing our bow's we focused on any cape that would come inside of us. Being focused by excel and envy it was a 110 v 45 battle in which we finally had of enough of and walked to singles with 38 people.

Good fight EE

Remedy 50/38

Excel 71/45~

Envy 50/30~

better%20divider.png

Fight 2

ZXFF.png

ZXCZXCCZC.png

We got word from a little birdy that Doom and Sv (or CD) was in a tussle at 18 ports, We got a fall in of 45 and rushed as fast as we could. finding Sv(CD) at fog we had a fun little tussle. Couldn't really tell who was winning bc i think OP logged in with ur capes or some one did and ur numbers went from 20~ to almost 60. at this point we went west and then south to the ditch spamming gf world with loot in our inventory's 

Good Fight

Numbers are hard here lol if i am wrong about clans in this fight i do apologize and will fix if corrected <3

better%20divider.png

Fight 3

FFF.png

Finally after a hour of chasing xL around we got word of them walking to maze with about 55 people, checking my clan's pull noticing we had more then enough to hit them we took our long hike back to gdz to hit @@Hon0r and his massed level 40s. Rushing scims out we hit xL on top of the hill next to maze. Pulling 2 step's back with our bows being safe and easy picking off easy piles with solid binds, and hard tanks we start taking the upper hand. Now even op's 38v38 we push hard on top of excel knowing they would scatter like cockroaches in light. They shift west and head towards gdz spamming "remedy kyp" as they dropped to our bows and arrows. chasing them to gdz then to gap sadly @@Hon0r couldnt handle losing anymore and calls envy. In which we take the log out and easy win good fight Excel i wish i could say it was hard.

Remedy 42/29

Excel 55/15~

better%20divider.png

Fight 4

FAK.png

FFF.png

Aao asked dude for a fun run in, we asked aao to defend they agreed to fight at 31's, with our leak telling us excel's every movement we knew they were coming, asking aao to team on crash the fight would start with remedy pulling bow's and grabbing 3 easy piles. seeing that remedy had the upper hand we pulled scim's and from there we just demolished. grabbing easy piles and binds we wanted this win more then anything, making a final scim push i catch xl rushing us from the back, telling my clan to leave aao we turn our attention to the now 19 xl. pushing hard with scims they scatter like cockroaches into single. grabbing a quick fallin we rerush aao in multi and op thought it was cute to rush. moving back into singles still with a solid 30+ pull remaining we saw sv(cd) rush op from the back so we re hit it aswell, all clans moving to single we took our loots vs aao and xl and walked down south with 27 remaining.

Good fight world

Remedy 32/27

Aao 29/19~

xL 19/2~

f9c16d620e.png

better%20divider.png

Media

JI5Dwnc.jpg

f9c16d620e.png

HZsSHhY.png

xnWgswl.png

@@Duval, chill bro, we obviously didn't have enough to match your 50 pull, so we massed up to give you some action. You joke about excel bringing 40's but the fact of the matter is this: your only win of the day was against those 40's. And as irony mentioned before, we were dominating the first fight at gdz until envy decided to join on. *1-1 Anyway impressive pull, seems like duval is turning you guys around. But also don't lie, you got smashed by sv and envy at fog (I had my scout there and it was a slaughterhouse from the moment you decided to rush sv) 

50 pull and you guys accomplished nothing God Bless.

Well done, looked like a good trip. Thanks for the fights but you got some facts wrong, we only had 60 both fights and the first one we cleared you guys with Envy until AAO rushed. You didn't include it in your videos.

Youre lucky we stayed there and gave you a fight only up 10 with level 40's with us or your saturday would have been worthless.

excuse me but we beat aao the last fight of the day u mass with 40s and get clapped up 20+ your upset with ur clan bro its okay you will get better i promise.

retards we focused u all today because of all the threats of how your gonna close us today. and u got brown sticky stuffted on #suckstosuck

excuse me but we beat aao the last fight of the day u mass with 40s and get clapped up 20+ your upset with ur clan bro its okay you will get better i promise.

your video is like 3 minutes long and has 2 fights in it kid if you think that was a good trip you're bugging. We took the first fight, we handed you the second, and you didn't clear aao. 40 vs 23