Doom's Sunday - "Who's Your Daddy" Ft. Sv, Op, AAO, Xl, R

Hormone

Good job, sucks olympus @@Tom Valor @@Datassd0e @ had to team with aao all weekend. also, i can proudly say im a survivor of the fight we all dc'd in

Lmfao, you kids team with cd ever week. When Cd isn't out, most of them are on your trips. You kids just got a taste of your own medecine and now you all look like a bunch of hypocrites. Cry more.

Smash us like you did Saturday?? Lmfao where you sat at Edge bridge for 20 minutes while you had a rank meeting because you were getting dicked.

Pretty sure we were never at edge bridge saturday, nice try tho pal

Lmfao, you kids team with cd ever week. When Cd isn't out, most of them are on your trips. You kids just got a taste of your own medecine and now you all look like a bunch of hypocrites. Cry more.

cd isnt on our trips ever LOL. they crash our fights and inevitably team. and so i see that you admit to teaming with aao? you're not denying blatant proof like usual? im not crying, we still won anyways broccoli lmfao

It was nice seeing you out Sunday, looking forward to seeing you at the tournament, oh wait.. Well at least we'll see you at PCL! Oh wait.. Well maybe next Sunday? Oh wait...

How about we prep soon? Oh wait..

You're so fucking mad!!! Haha

How about we prep soon? Oh wait..

I'm not sure if you have the brain cells to realize this or not, but we're waiting for you to accept our counter declaration.... Here's a link in case you've forgotten about it. http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/9500-its-that-time-of-month-where-we-collect-our-free-win-from-cd/page-2&do=findComment&comment=205105

I'm not sure if you have the brain cells to realize this or not, but we're waiting for you to accept our counter declaration.... Here's a link in case you've forgotten about it. http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/9500-its-that-time-of-month-where-we-collect-our-free-win-from-cd/page-2&do=findComment&comment=205105

We're waiting for you to counter declare with a minimum pull within the rules. 60% of your reported weekend pull. Thank you :)

cd isnt on our trips ever LOL. they crash our fights and inevitably team. and so i see that you admit to teaming with aao? you're not denying blatant proof like usual? im not crying, we still won anyways broccoli lmfao

Why would I deny team on crashing? Lmfao.

Btw, there's no inevitable team, just on promise on a way to get one or the other to switch capes and we won't have this problem.

Why would I deny team on crashing? Lmfao.

Btw, there's no inevitable team, just on promise on a way to get one or the other to switch capes and we won't have this problem.

wasnt team on crashing, you strait up teamed all trip. better luck next time!

btw its our cape were not ditching it