[Sunday] Olympus Walk Sv Around the Wild

Elder

yeah and then when you get turned on you run to single! good fight olympus! !seen olympus

don't flame us m8, in a short while just as last time there will be a new video just like this one:

In other words, It wont look good on your app to olympus.

You lost a prep against SV, how can you say you are #1 if you keep losing every prep, you even lost to XL

I don't recall ever prepping you? I recall a certain tournament that involved 1 round between us on plat... That's about it

I don't recall ever prepping you? I recall a certain tournament that involved 1 round between us on plat... That's about it

So you lose against SV and you still claiming to be #1 ?

We lost 5 people lmfao are you dizzy????????????????

whut, cant you see the ts recording, itss more like u run to singles everytime bruv

awkward as fuck, that ts recording is edited hardcore. most of our time in single was chasing you or sending you to single and still hitting you. sv #1 matched #1/2 wildy (doom is the only other wildy competition, we outpull u by 20) go fight xl more, only kids u can beat

don't flame us m8, in a short while just as last time there will be a new video just like this one:

In other words, It wont look good on your app to olympus.

sv isnt closing m8. btw u didnt even clan when sv closed the 1st time (which took 3 years btw and much higher quality clans than olympus, and also teamed lmfao) i remember when we first started to have beef with eop... it only took 2-3 months of bullying them to drop their p2p sunday pull to 30-40 while ours was still at a steady 80-85. those days will come back soon enough and op will slump just like eop did.

awkward as fuck, that ts recording is edited hardcore. most of our time in single was chasing you or sending you to single and still hitting you. sv #1 matched #1/2 wildy (doom is the only other wildy competition, we outpull u by 20) go fight xl more, only kids u can beat

not really, lol. you got brown sticky stuff on

sv isnt closing m8. btw u didnt even clan when sv closed the 1st time (which took 3 years btw and much higher quality clans than olympus, and also teamed lmfao) i remember when we first started to have beef with eop... it only took 2-3 months of bullying them to drop their p2p sunday pull to 30-40 while ours was still at a steady 80-85. those days will come back soon enough and op will slump just like eop did.

Remember when you got slammed on BS and were considered a bottom tier clan which competed against LT (Which was probably one of the worst clans at the time, comparable to the level 40 clans you see on weekends).

Remember when you got slammed on BS and were considered a bottom tier clan which competed against LT (Which was probably one of the worst clans at the time, comparable to the level 40 clans you see on weekends).

lol every clan starts somewhere, and we're a clan that actually rose to the top. in january TLP was a brown sticky stuff clan fighting LT (still one of the worst clans at the time) and now they're competing or have #1 hpc. you cant brown sticky stuff on sv for starting at the bottom lmfao.

are you dumb? I did clan back then, I was in RD when we kicked your assess in a fullout at dareeyak