xL Sunday ~72 Pull

Hon0r

you team with 3 clan's and still talk brown sticky stuff not even good team's but level 30s and 40s. i swear i was being chased around today by 3 guys in full bronze and a addy scim idk what the hell was going on, but reading this god awful topic i think your a tad bit confused, so with my one and only post on your topic. (yes i know thank god duval is showing excel the light) i will show you 2 reasons why you are wrong and lost the fight at sperm.

0a7D1BW.png

you can clearly see sk rushing in this picture and xl being clearly cleared very very easy might i add, and if i do recall you had 50 and we had 29 we made you regroup 3 times and even cleared you off sperm losing 4 i REPEAT 4 people . lets be honest excel if you have 50 ppl you should clean a clan in .5 but you didnt you got whacked up and down the wild. dont believe me? please read number 2 for further help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE9XheBqudk

this isnt a rivalry its a slaughter. good night and good luck i hope your ready for what is coming your way.

@@Duval Mate you called sk to crash because it's the only chance you had! Look at the vid! When sk crashed in was 42 v 25, you were not in control of the fight... Everytime you called a scim push you immediately had to fall back. How convenient you're getting smashed and sk comes in to save the day! Stop feeding your clan propaganda, we had 2 fights today, and in each you were getting bullied, only to have our fights "crashed". Seems like you and your weak leader dude are already giving up on the rivalry though. You have another thing coming your way this Saturday mate. Stay tucked in bed, because this won't be a rivalry, "it's a slaughter". And oh yeah, we're waiting on your 308 unit.

you team with 3 clan's and still talk brown sticky stuff not even good team's but level 30s and 40s. i swear i was being chased around today by 3 guys in full bronze and a addy scim idk what the hell was going on, but reading this god awful topic i think your a tad bit confused, so with my one and only post on your topic. (yes i know thank god duval is showing excel the light) i will show you 2 reasons why you are wrong and lost the fight at sperm.

0a7D1BW.png

you can clearly see sk rushing in this picture and xl being clearly cleared very very easy might i add, and if i do recall you had 50 and we had 29 we made you regroup 3 times and even cleared you off sperm losing 4 i REPEAT 4 people . lets be honest excel if you have 50 ppl you should clean a clan in .5 but you didnt you got whacked up and down the wild. dont believe me? please read number 2 for further help.

this isnt a rivalry its a slaughter. good night and good luck i hope your ready for what is coming your way.

Hi duval the x leader of Chaotic the clan that of which has just very recently closed due to your own members abandoning you. It's very hard to take any thing you say serious after all, you are Duval. Good try on closing xL, as we are already receiving reports from Remedy ranks claiming they have given up. Was easy kid. @@Duval

Let's be honest about the fight at sperm you were all zero food, zero pray, zero energy, and about to be cleared until your little sk friends came to help forcing us to run North "off red capes".

Next weekend Remedy will have zero topics. Including Friday (when you guys lose to doom 40v40), Saturday when you accomplish nothing once again, and Sunday a repeat of what happen today. Prepare your self for a slump. It's sad that you had to join Remedy another clan you're going to destroy. 

i know i said i wouldnt post on this topic again but i actually watched ur video to see this ts leak thing, "i was at work at this point" but u say its ur baby excel clan that is with u, then why are u on 2 sep trips and ur talking through pm to coordinate hits. lets be honest what was EXCELS real pull next time hide ur private chat bc ur clearly showing ur teaming and still losing oh and rob's "vid" cuts off right as u get cleared smdh stop lying to yourself you cant BEAT BIGDICKDUVAL. anyways now im done i just wanted u to know im laughing at ur pathetic excuse for clan @@Hon0r @@Niblet @anyexcelmemberwhothinkstheywon

i know i said i wouldnt post on this topic again but i actually watched ur video to see this ts leak thing, "i was at work at this point" but u say its ur baby excel clan that is with u, then why are u on 2 sep trips and ur talking through pm to coordinate hits. lets be honest what was EXCELS real pull next time hide ur private chat bc ur clearly showing ur teaming and still losing oh and rob's "vid" cuts off right as u get cleared smdh stop lying to yourself you cant BEAT BIGDICKDUVAL. anyways now im done i just wanted u to know im laughing at ur pathetic excuse for clan @@Hon0r @@Niblet @anyexcelmemberwhothinkstheywon

l0l we still in your ts lmao I still remember when we cleared remedy 20v40 LOOOOL 

btw what does coordinating with our baby pure clan have to do with anything ? it's a different clan who is made up of our members and old friends who are lowered leveled since alot of us got overheads ... sorry our members and friends stay around our community while yours runs away each time you try and reopen chaotic loooool

0a7D1BW.png

you really have no clue whats goign on God Bless