out of game shit

streetRAT

Death to leaks is the motto

Don is declaring jihad on leaks

OT: Leaking/Spying is within the game. It's a bit nh, but there's nothing really wrong with it. Ddosing and doxing is broccolied (and also illegal). If you are so insecure that you need to hit someone off or try to fuck up their irl over a computer game then you should really find a new hobby.

Well I personally don't care about the game enough to dox/ddos lol... But those who do need a win in something so if they do it dont get mad, just understand and accept that they need a win in life to get them to the next day

ddosing is pointless, sure most of us at one point were 14 and thought it was sick as fuck to hit someone off and ended up getting over it 

however some people are so insecure they feel the need to ddos over runescape lmao

i honestly don't see spreading someone's irl around that big of a deal if they feel the need to flame someone for their irl issues/make up random brown sticky stuff about how they would assume a person looks or acts in real life when they themselves have no room to speak

doxing is just too far, there is no need to put every bit of someone's irl information out there

since someone mentioned leaking, i don't even find that to be out of game at all tbh

when i was 14 no1 ddosed eachother youngster