Against All Odds Saturday Ft. Clusters

Patrick

Us and Olympus pulled the same and we wanted to fight eachother. Obviously SV being in a rivalry with OP wouldn't let this clean 1v1 happen. Using common sense, it would tell you that hitting AAO alone first whilst OP were still waiting at single strip would turn into a 1v2 situation know matter what. Waiting for Olympus/AAO to fight it out a bit before crashing would have been smarter because we would have been lower opts/food/pray etc. Anyways Olympus dipped with a "win" I guess which is kind of pathetic? AAO was the only clan to continue to stay and fight you afterwards ALONE. Also where does it claim we cleared SV anywhere in here?..

nowhere, but regardless of when we rushed you still teamed lol. the 1v2 wasnt a problem either, olympus got cleared in the first 5 minutes of the 10 minute fight. props for the 1v1

nowhere, but regardless of when we rushed you still teamed lol. the 1v2 wasnt a problem either, olympus got cleared in the first 5 minutes of the 10 minute fight. props for the 1v1

Well, we had a planned 1v1 with Olympus. Apparently your leaks in their clan are so deeply embedded that its no longer possible to obtain a 1v1 with them (which I find hilarious).

Regardless, We had far less numbers than both clans and stayed to fight. It was team on crash and we got crashed so idk what you expected.

Thanks for sticking around for the action though we had fun and I'm sure you had fun too.

Well, we had a planned 1v1 with Olympus. Apparently your leaks in their clan are so deeply embedded that its no longer possible to obtain a 1v1 with them (which I find hilarious).

Regardless, We had far less numbers than both clans and stayed to fight. It was team on crash and we got crashed so idk what you expected.

Thanks for sticking around for the action though we had fun and I'm sure you had fun too.

8PZhFHp.png

Olympus is going to die soon