Remedy Vs xL F2P PREP

Westbrook`

Delete this topipc. Remedy is cauliflower, not only did they break the rules of 77 combat cap 3 exceptions but they attacked first first round, we asked for a redo, after 10 minutes of them trolling they said okay, we were going to attack and they refused to dd and attacked us..... also that round with 5+ exceptions on video where only 3 were accepted..... Last round they rushed us when we had+1 and they got cleared... retards.. 

Looks like you guys attacked them on your attacking round or else this probably would of been an auto win for you guys :/

@@Abyssal_ must be new, because we obviously don't take the time to clear you. The only topics you make are midweeks when in reality midweeks aren't official for anyone... so why brag on making those topics? No more flame I think I settled this pretty well. Brb while I upload these clips of the prep btw.

@@Abyssal_ must be new, because we obviously don't take the time to clear you. The only topics you make are midweeks when in reality midweeks aren't official for anyone... so why brag on making those topics? No more flame I think I settled this pretty well. Brb while I upload these clips of the prep btw.

you been saying that since yesterday and do you even know what lpcs where originally made for lmfao wilderness activity but your dumb as fuck see you Saturday were we will clear you again

did you forget when we  cleared you 20v50 at lvl 4 cause of all the massing retards u brought LOOOOOL stay brown sticky stuff 

@@Abyssal_ Feel free to watch my video above! Knowing you, you'll probably still argue. No combat cap was addressed. You must still be new at this game, ranks usually ask  the prep details and even have the other clans rank even confirming the details, yet you had no pictures, same with us because THERE WAS NO RULES ADDRESSED OTHER THAN THE 20v20 MINIMUM! Just close man. :( Keep descending!

I understand, but you need to give me logs of the combat cap or the setting up the prep discussion, or else I am just gunna see this as a remedy win

was done in game mate plus I mean god dammit look at our levels compares to them I thought theirs a cap for xlpc in general already just couple months ago lpcs had 76 cmb cap smh

was done in game mate plus I mean god dammit look at our levels compares to them I thought theirs a cap for xlpc in general already just couple months ago lpcs had 76 cmb cap smh

If you don't have the screenie then I will award win to remedy. Think about it as a challenge and as a consolation prize, you manage to take a round off them.