Remedy Vs xL F2P PREP

Westbrook`

@@Hon0r @@Niblet AKA cauliflower ROB - l0l just close.. Your video shows nothing. You shouldn't have reacted with ATTACKING US RIGHT BACK! You literally could've just said redo RIGHT THEN AND THERE. But nah, your leadership is VERY new :/ I got attacked once right after, started a pre run, then you fully attacked me. Don't be cancer. Want the vid proof? Because I obviously have it. STEP UP.#brown sticky stuffCEL

Want to complain about round 2? Lmfao, we won round 1 already, so that was our attacking round! With brown sticky stuffcel being lead by new randoms, you guys walked over to our side thinking you were strong! YET YOU STILL ATTACKED US FIRST LOL! Once again, need the vid proof? :) Honestly it was so easy to slump you tomatos.. Pulling actually good numbers of around 30ish of your own to... around 20 something every event? Then you teamed up with lvl 40's and pulled 70 and thought you were big... until we 30v50 cleared you at gate and made you guys run all the way down :( Damn..... Are you guys... okay?? :/

The rules were simple. We attack round 1, ( you attacked.. brown sticky stuff got sloppy as fuck, after that and we ended up fighting and excepted to redo the round....... whether we won or lost it we were going to do a REDO. Unfortunately that your bitch ass leader "Dude" or aka Bloods of Ny wanted to claim a win when all reality is WE WON THAT ROUND BECAUSE YOU ATTACKED FIRST NOT TO MENTION 2x auto win due to your 5 fucking exceptions 77+ combat when we specifically stated only three 77+ combats will be accepted. Next you guys accepted a RE-DO of the round 1 our attacking. That only  took 10 minutes of arguing and spamming when the clear thing to do was redo the round due to the lack of discipline of your clan but your leader was too scared, unfortunately. After we made Remedy leader dude look like a complete tomato for trolling me saying "I wasn't accepted the challenge" by saying hon0r is recording, he finally accepted that WE attack and continued to attack us any way by not dding ..... Round 2.... i guess u guys can claim a win their even if you want even tho it was supposed to be our attacking round once more and yet again u attempted to rush us but sure, take that round we expected you to try to attack us any way so u can claim a win not to mention your 5+ exceptions on video of the 77- combat cap. when we accepted 3 exceptions only. sure take that round,,,,,,,, Round,,,,,,,,, 3 you rushed us when we had a plus one. and got cleared making it 2-1 xL ( not to mention once again your 5 people plus with 77 combat when you accepted 3) Don't try to call us cauliflower ;)...... The video shows clearly how cauliflower the nature of your clan really is.

PS Korbin- How are you goign to feel when the shark brew moderators actually take time to review this and deny your cauliflower ass claim of defeating xL in a prep... Learn to follow rules 

that music bot still calls better then @@Hon0r

Put the bronze microphone away bro your losing to REMEDY.

Good job tho remedy

Um, Currently this is being reviewed do. Do you have logs saying there's more than 3 exceptions and the cap was 77? If so you can claim the victory because XL have a really good argument. 

Delete this topipc. Remedy is cauliflower, not only did they break the rules of 77 combat cap 3 exceptions but they attacked first first round, we asked for a redo, after 10 minutes of them trolling they said okay, we were going to attack and they refused to dd and attacked us..... also that round with 5+ exceptions on video where only 3 were accepted..... Last round they rushed us when we had+1 and they got cleared... retards.. 

Got proof?

wb the attacking us first twice though doesn't that already make us win due to auto win? lmao u don't see us going on sharkbrew trying to claim a win until remedy does it

Um, Currently this is being reviewed do. Do you have logs saying there's more than 3 exceptions and the cap was 77? If so you can claim the victory because XL have a really good argument. 

Don't have the picture of the combat cap?? Damn bro.. Maybe because you didn't set up the combat cap? @@slushpuppy - we'll take the win!

Kinda sad if this site let's this win stand in my opinion. Although we weren't able to snag a pic of the combat cap, it was perfectly understood by both of Remedy's leaders. The fact that Remedy attacked on our attacking round 1 is strong enough alone. Remedy shows 2 rounds to claim the win (one of which is the round in which they attacked out of order).

I don't get why you xl kids r so mad over a small opt clan wars fight... And we did so bad in this prep lmfao, I don't know how the fuck you still managed to lose

@mods just watch my VID, Our first round we defended, they attacked first, and xL even attacked on our Attacking round. My vid shows all, xL is just broccolied/desperate AFFF 

Compare both videos making round one OURS due to the fact they hit us first. Both clans claimed round one was excels attacking round and our video is recorded earlier then theirs so use ours for proof that they hit us first. Giving us the round. Round 2.. They accepted a redo probably on video as well but who cares? Give them it... ( they tried to attack us so we rushed and lost) round 3 we won. Making us win. @@slushpuppy how is this topic still under review...

@@Hon0r @@slushpuppy - I want to settle this right here, right now with this ONE post. The first round one of our members attacked. He stopped. I got attacked, I pre ran, and when I was 5 steps away from the dd you all rushed me. THAT'S YOUR OWN FAULT! I have VIDEO proof of this. Second round, you say we re-did? Nah man.. You attacked first round. But you STILL attacked us trying to come over to our side on our attacking round. One of your member attacked, so we all did. I have video proof of this as well. Third round you won fair and square, no arguing. I will happily upload the clips here soon. Thanks for the fight brown sticky stuffcel, was easy slumping you.

Don't have the picture of the combat cap?? Damn bro.. Maybe because you didn't set up the combat cap? @@slushpuppy - we'll take the win!

smh look at this @@slushpuppy like you know excel would never accept a prep without a combat cap being a xlpc.. but whatever if remedy is so desperate for a pity win I honestly don't care we clear them 10x a weak but not even topic worthy, js obviously the auto win is for excel 

remedy just mad about us beating them in the lpc tournement lelelel