7 Ending

Round 2:

Remedy Wins

22 Starting

16 Ending

Remedy 3:

We let a music bot call l0l

VIDEO

*Vid is brown sticky stuff, soz I took 1.5 Bars of Xanax before the preps today ( I didn't even know we had anything today TBH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt3xxuh1bHU

Delete this topipc. Remedy is cauliflower, not only did they break the rules of 77 combat cap 3 exceptions but they attacked first first round, we asked for a redo, after 10 minutes of them trolling they said okay, we were going to attack and they refused to dd and attacked us..... also that round with 5+ exceptions on video where only 3 were accepted..... Last round they rushed us when we had+1 and they got cleared... retards.. 

Delete this topipc. Remedy is cauliflower, not only did they break the rules of 77 combat cap 3 exceptions but they attacked first first round, we asked for a redo, after 10 minutes of them trolling they said okay, we were going to attack and they refused to dd and attacked us..... also that round with 5+ exceptions on video..... Last round they rushed us when we had+1 and they got cleared... retards

How come you make excuses every time we beat you... Check the vid fam you guys even attacked us on your defending round. Grow up, its just clan wars

Delete this topipc. Remedy is cauliflower, not only did they break the rules of 77 combat cap 3 exceptions but they attacked first first round, we asked for a redo, after 10 minutes of them trolling they said okay, we were going to attack and they refused to dd and attacked us..... also that round with 5+ exceptions on video where only 3 were accepted..... Last round they rushed us when we had+1 and they got cleared... retards.. 

last time I checked, people don't have to dd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5FFdfNP_Fk

You're pathetic lol

@@Hon0r @@Niblet AKA cauliflower ROB - l0l just close.. Your video shows nothing. You shouldn't have reacted with ATTACKING US RIGHT BACK! You literally could've just said redo RIGHT THEN AND THERE. But nah, your leadership is VERY new :/ I got attacked once right after, started a pre run, then you fully attacked me. Don't be cancer. Want the vid proof? Because I obviously have it. STEP UP.#brown sticky stuffCEL

Want to complain about round 2? Lmfao, we won round 1 already, so that was our attacking round! With brown sticky stuffcel being lead by new randoms, you guys walked over to our side thinking you were strong! YET YOU STILL ATTACKED US FIRST LOL! Once again, need the vid proof? :) Honestly it was so easy to slump you tomatos.. Pulling actually good numbers of around 30ish of your own to... around 20 something every event? Then you teamed up with lvl 40's and pulled 70 and thought you were big... until we 30v50 cleared you at gate and made you guys run all the way down :( Damn..... Are you guys... okay?? :/