eop quality boys

holydreams

Hey that was me on that account and if you think youre top brown sticky stuff come easts.

Also the quality of your members are below RD AND SV.

nothing but wanna be raggers i got countless of clips on your brown sticky stuff clan members the only decent one that represents EOP is my nigga prosdontdie. I would shut up if i was you when your clan is nothing but brown sticky stuff, the pirate ship has sunk. So go back to fighting LPC's on your weekend trips and hide in singles like the little bitch boys you guys are.

uh-oh-did-i-strike-a-nerve-thumb.jpg

Disgrace to Australians/New Zealanders

By taking things seriously, I think you are the one who's the disgrace. Have a glass of water broski.

I must have forgotten how relevant singles fights are to anyone, going by the SV and RD fullout h4h4

By taking things seriously, I think you are the one who's the disgrace. Have a glass of water broski.

I must have forgotten how relevant singles fights are to anyone, going by the SV and RD fullout h4h4

it isnt important, but taking your clan mates 2v1 from level 13 and making them both tele is embarrassing. If i was a leader and saw such a thing i would insta-boot them.

But from the responses from EOP ranks it seems like they dont mind looking like brown sticky stuff all the time. Nice members you have that cant pk no wonder we always win you guys at PKRI's and brown sticky stuff

it isnt important, but taking your clan mates 2v1 from level 13 and making them both tele is embarrassing. If i was a leader and saw such a thing i would insta-boot them.

But from the responses from EOP ranks it seems like they dont mind looking like brown sticky stuff all the time. Nice members you have that cant pk no wonder we always win you guys at PKRI's and brown sticky stuff

Yes lets boot people for how they single pk one time! Lets be glad you aren't a leader then, else you'd have a low number of members ;p

And ofc singles pking represents multi pking lol!!!

33056742.jpg

Yes lets boot people for how they single pk one time! Lets be glad you aren't a leader then, else you'd have a low number of members ;p

33056742.jpg

It's not about booting them or anything, I dont know how you guys cant take it as a joke and even accept that you got owned in that situation. No, you have to be dicks and you immediately try to find some way to get back at me and resort to flaming. Rofl I feel sorry for you

33056742.jpg

No wonder everyone left EOP including Alex the only rank that was doing brown sticky stuff around there.

Lol also i rather have Quality then Quantity, explains why eop loses all the time. 

Hey that was me on that account and if you think youre top brown sticky stuff come easts.

Also the quality of your members are below RD AND SV.

nothing but wanna be raggers i got countless of clips on your brown sticky stuff clan members the only decent one that represents EOP is my nigga prosdontdie. I would shut up if i was you when your clan is nothing but brown sticky stuff, the pirate ship has sunk. So go back to fighting LPC's on your weekend trips and hide in singles like the little bitch boys you guys are.

speak to me when foe goes out for weekend trips