Friday Prep: CD vs Velocity Ft Pcl vs Envy/Xl

Swagman11

@@slushpuppy

are these preps or pcl fights?

Velocity was a prep, then we went PCL after and fought envy/xl.

confirm pls

We did not ddos him or anyone else. I'm not too sure why you bother listening to doom's propaganda. 

To be completely honest, I wouldn't be surprised if had he actually been ddosed that it was doom members with the ip's given by Ari. After all, it's not the first time Ari claims he left a clan just to fuck that clan over....

@@slushpuppy

We did not ddos him or anyone else. I'm not too sure why you bother listening to doom's propaganda.

To be completely honest, I wouldn't be surprised if had he actually been ddosed that it was doom members with the ip's given by Ari. After all, it's not the first time Ari claims he left a clan just to fuck that clan over....

Dooms propaganda? No one in Doom was even aware that you hit off Velocity members until kids in Velocity said so. Sucks that you have to ddos to win. Better luck next time Cd

@@slushpuppy

I just need confirmation from duval's side that this is a prep, because i heard velocity closed/dissolved.. so idk

I just need confirmation from duval's side that this is a prep, because i heard velocity closed/dissolved.. so idk

Whether or not their clan only lasted for a handful of hours doesn't mean that it was a prep that shouldn't count though, does it? Especially when he's asking his members to show up to the prep.

8905ee812ca0f45c87124291ee340c0d.png