rd on the verge of closing? ft leadership exposure

snifflord

Honestly why put RD beside SV? Sv are broccolied and shouldn't even be mentioned when compared to a clan like RD. During weekend trips, when I hear SV it means free loot. When I hear RD that means a real pkri. Idk who you are but sv are little guys compared to rd and at least rd can compete hpc times. Sv on the other hand say they were good when on 07 and say they were good in main clanning. But all I've seen from sv is getting beat on constantly by FI and Foe back in the day and destroyed by every main clan besides AC who recently closed lmfao. Oh yea don't forget The almighty SV teamed with POP just cause they only pulled 20 to there 3v1 beef in pre eoc and begged pop to help them. Pop pulled 70 and cleared those 3 clans while your 20 members spamming sv in there fall in lmfao. Nice history sv. Hack some more

Batman should have been leading instead of these two buffoons but who cares,

I tried talking to evezz, asking him to promote me to lead with them.. Parm goes and tells Salso I tried to "overthrow" them lmfao! All hell broke loose man.. @ is so confused and blind that he actually thinks he's doing a good job leading.

2 months in and this is what he's done; lost 2 high councils, soon to lose some councils, promoted two of RS' most unsuccessful leaders, got perfected by Tlp, I think he's gotten 2 close call wins vs sup, went p2p based, went from 100+ man ml to 60-.

The guy plays league more than he tries planning for RD's future. Actually, more than he even talks to rd members. It's sad man.. Sad.

Edit; lost our best council ever, fear by the other leader ddosing him over a 5v5 p2p mini vs CP lmao.

Honestly why put RD beside SV? Sv are cauliflower and shouldn't even be mentioned when compared to a clan like RD. During weekend trips, when I hear SV it means free loot. When I hear RD that means a real pkri. Idk who you are but sv are little guys compared to rd and at least rd can compete hpc times. Sv on the other hand say they were good when on 07 and say they were good in main clanning. But all I've seen from sv is getting beat on constantly by FI and Foe back in the day and destroyed by every main clan besides AC who recently closed lmfao. Oh yea don't forget The almighty SV teamed with POP just cause they only pulled 20 to there 3v1 beef in pre eoc and begged pop to help them. Pop pulled 70 and cleared those 3 clans while your 20 members spamming sv in there fall in lmfao. Nice history sv. Hack some more