rd on the verge of closing? ft leadership exposure

snifflord

Expected? @ is the guy which called against you in that prep and you lost 2-0 and logged out for the third round. @ is the kid which calls against you at weekends results in you doing laps and standing at FOG scared to go deeper.

Look at your own leadership lmfao

lets be honest.. If it weren't for CD's main crew @ wouldn't win a thing.

@@Eeekaj, no one is salty that RD won't reach max potential. That's the problem with that clan, so much displacement and not enough ownership. No one wants to step up and claim their mistakes, besides khan.. Everyone else sits back on their computer flaming each other and laughing at the new blood that need to be taught the ropes.

lets be honest.. If it weren't for CD's main crew @ wouldn't win a thing.

@@Eeekaj, no one is salty that RD won't reach max potential. That's the problem with that clan, so much displacement and not enough ownership. No one wants to step up and claim their mistakes, besides khan.. Everyone else sits back on their computer flaming each other and laughing at the new blood that need to be taught the ropes.

And the last sentence includes khan.

Honestly why put RD beside SV? Sv are cauliflower and shouldn't even be mentioned when compared to a clan like RD. During weekend trips, when I hear SV it means free loot. When I hear RD that means a real pkri. Idk who you are but sv are little guys compared to rd and at least rd can compete hpc times. Sv on the other hand say they were good when on 07 and say they were good in main clanning. But all I've seen from sv is getting beat on constantly by FI and Foe back in the day and destroyed by every main clan besides AC who recently closed lmfao. Oh yea don't forget The almighty SV teamed with POP just cause they only pulled 20 to there 3v1 beef in pre eoc and begged pop to help them. Pop pulled 70 and cleared those 3 clans while your 20 members spamming sv in there fall in lmfao. Nice history sv. Hack some more

Tier one didn't last a month and couldn't even beat chaotic, epic fail @@TierOne

Expected? @ is the guy which called against you in that prep and you lost 2-0 and logged out for the third round. @ is the kid which calls against you at weekends results in you doing laps and standing at FOG scared to go deeper.

Look at your own leadership lmfao

Anyone could call In a 30v30 prep where 5+ kids get hit off each round. Quit dick riding the kid that is going to close your clan ugly 5head eThug. @

Lmao

Expected to be honest, clans had 5 different leaders in 2 months

From an observers point of view, the CD Union is the only thing keeping them alive

a month and a half ago they pulling 70s now they struggle to hit 35, as well as going like 1-6 in preps last month

Hope they bounce back

Another council just left lmfao

@ you're going to lose more people if you keep lying. Idk why you keep telling members that I asked anyone to leave. Everyone I spoke to, I begged them to stay until I made it back home. Literally, begged them to find a reason to stay in rd.. Tried to give them hope, that the clan may be able to change with them. But you don't realize how much power is in one persons hand.

You're disrespectful. You're irrational, and you've made too many mistakes. I would have loved to post these things on our forums, but unfortunately I can't. I'm banned and haven't been allowed to post for the last week. I've been sitting back reading your lies my entire vacation..

Lying gets you nowhere.. Quit trying to make me look bad, and get your clan BACK ON TRACK.

Gl.

@ you're going to lose more people if you keep lying. Idk why you keep telling members that I asked anyone to leave. Everyone I spoke to, I begged them to stay until I made it back home. Literally, begged them to find a reason to stay in rd.. Tried to give them hope, that the clan may be able to change with them. But you don't realize how much power is in one persons hand.

You're disrespectful. You're irrational, and you've made too many mistakes. I would have loved to post these things on our forums, but unfortunately I can't. I'm banned and haven't been allowed to post for the last week. I've been sitting back reading your lies my entire vacation..

Lying gets you nowhere.. Quit trying to make me look bad, and get your clan BACK ON TRACK.

Gl.

why you reading this kind of stuff on ur vacation also why u posting this at u vacation lmfao